Parking Secret!!!!!!

weretiger15

They've never asked we have always done whenever we don't stay at a disney resort which hasn't happend in a long time, since now we always stay at a disney resort, it part of the fun. What about the rest of the people also cheating to get free parking here as well, i just trying to post here. you make it sound like im against disney, im not and never will be, besides disney makes so much more money other things besides parking. sorry if i should have kept it a secret

Tim G

weretiger15 said:
They've never asked we have always done whenever we don't stay at a disney resort which hasn't happend in a long time, since now we always stay at a disney resort, it part of the fun
It's not called fun... FYI... It's called THEFT!!! :(

And communicating these things are NOT allowed on these boards...

weretiger15

i think you misunderstood me i meant staying in a disney resort is fun, not cheating, i took the post out so you'll stop complaining, but not trying to cause any trouble. don't get all worked up about it, sorry,

Scar Junior said:
One of my good friends is a custodial manger on mainstreet. He loves his job, except no CDS.

CDS? Custodial....diety services? Sorry for my ignorance, but I'd love to know some of the lingo before I head down

simple

mkt said:
here are some parking secrets I thought I'd share

#1- if you arrive at the park early enough (like 2am), you'll park for free ***W00T!!***

#2- if you arive atr the park late enough (like 6-7pm), you'll park for free

#3- if you pay for your parking with a $10 bill ($10 note for our UK friends, or ____£6.30 if you can't think), you'll get change!

#4- if you ask the cast member at the turnstile how they're doing, they'll usually give you an answer

#5- if you buy an annual pass, or stay on property at a WDW resort, Parking is FREEEEEEEEEEEEE

that's about it.

i must tell this to somebody... but maybe he already knows this :confused:

but its coooool :D

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
As a registered Jedi I find mind control over the CM negates the need to use money for parking. Besides as my speeder is hovering above ground technically im not parked just stationary.

MagliteL13

Taryn said:
CDS? Custodial....diety services? Sorry for my ignorance, but I'd love to know some of the lingo before I head down

I can only think of two things:

CDS= Cast Deployment System (The time clock system)

CDS= Cirque Du Solei

MagliteL13

togasports said:
Yes, You will soon bow to the CDS Gods that control your fate...Always hope for Magical Moments.
LOL.

At Pecos:
"Please perform a Magical Moment!"
"Please clean up bird droppings in Prairie."
"Please sweep stairwell."

It's like playing a game of roulette or something. If there's people next to you waiting to clock in, I always would think if they should clock in first or I should.

MKCustodial

MagliteL13 said:
LOL.

At Pecos:
"Please perform a Magical Moment!"
"Please clean up bird droppings in Prairie."
"Please sweep stairwell."

It's like playing a game of roulette or something. If there's people next to you waiting to clock in, I always would think if they should clock in first or I should.

:lol: That's pretty cool. it didn't happen like that during my CM days in 99/2000. On pay day, I'd get the schedule for the next week, and it'd say: "Monday - Adventureland, Tuesday - Frontierland Strip, Wednesday - Frontierland Mountains", and so on. Then on the particular day, there'd be a schedule with break, lunch and trash round times and if I was appointed for parade duty or not.

togasports

MagliteL13 said:
You got it! Not if you work GMR, Jungle, Livin with the land, Safaris, Backstage tour, etc..., though.

Hey Some of us are attached to those rides.

Don't make me :brick:=:dazzle: to you. :animwink:

MagliteL13

togasports said:
Hey Some of us are attached to those rides.

Don't make me :brick:=:dazzle: to you. :animwink:

LOL! You could try to :brick:=:dazzle:, but you'd have to listen to half an hour of Cheif Namee Jokes first. :lookaroun

CubsRock

mkt said:
here are some parking secrets I thought I'd share

#5- if you buy an annual pass, or stay on property at a WDW resort, Parking is FREEEEEEEEEEEEE

that's about it.

I think trying to get out of the parking lot in your own car at closing is better than missing the bus to your resort, waiting for the next one or two to come and then getting crammed on the bus, and because of the little room getting pushed off the bus prematurely or even getting off past your stop.:mad: when I stayed at Carribean Beach resort i got Aruba, the first or one of the first stops around that resort

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
I updated the first post to reflect the increase in parking

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom