Parking Question

GoofyMom2

Hi all! :wave:

OK, quick question for you....need your opinions, please!

Next Friday we have an ADR for Chef Mickey's for breakfast......not 100% which park we will visit after (MK or Epcot) will probably decide that day depending on what we want to see again (it's our last day). So.......do you think we should park at TTC parking then take Monorail to Contemp? After, we can take Monorail to either park. Or, park at Contemp, then move car depending on which park we go to?

Does all this make sense? :lol:

Just looking for some time savers advice. Thanks everyone!

sbkline

If your choice is between parking at TTC all day long and just taking the monorail between Chef Mickey's and your theme park of choice, as opposed to parking one place for breakfast, then moving your car, I'd definitely choose the former.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey there!!! Do you have a game plan for after you leave the park? I am just seeing if you would want the car after getting out of the last park or not. Belle

Upvote 0

crazydaveh

I'd park at the TTC and use Disney Transportation all day. It's easier that way. The parks and resorts will be busy next week, so they might be watching cars and if they're registered at the resort or if they're eating. Sometimes they issue Three hour parking passes to eat, but I've never seen Mickey tow anyone.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
My guess is you'd be better parking early at TTC. You'll be closer when the time comes to leave, you won't need to move your car after breakfast and if you have kids you get two extra monorail rides... always a good thing! Another option: If you ultimately decide to go to MK, you could walk from Contemp... It's really quick.

Time-wise, you'll save time on the travel between breakfast and park [whichever park you choose] and on leaving, you'll have less of a trek to your car.

Upvote 0

GoofyMom2

Original Poster
Hey there!!! Do you have a game plan for after you leave the park? I am just seeing if you would want the car after getting out of the last park or not. Belle

Hi Belle! :wave:

After the park (whichever we choose), we will head back to room....at this point of trip we will be off property so will need to get back to car.....

PS I will Email you here soon...firming up dates for Sept trip! (hehehe...talked DH into it!)

I was thinking parking at the TTC all day would be the best bet, just wasn't sure.....thanks everyone!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom