park pictures

gabroccoli

Original Poster
I am trying to find out about this, picture thing that I heard about. When you walk into the park and the photographers take your picture, ask them for a card that has a bar code on it. When ever you have other pictures taken give them this card and they scan it. There is no need to go buy the pictures at the park, just go online when you get home and buy what you want, By putting in the code from the card. Does anyone know about this clever turn of events that would save a ton of time...

tigsmom

Many people know about this and have been taking advantage of it.
We have used it the past few times we have been at WDW, it saves a lot of time and hassle standing on line. It works just like you described.

Chape19714

To add...

The new System is called Disney's Photopass and it now uses a square pixel code instead of a barcode. The card now also works at Test Track for on-ride photos as well.

ThinkTink721

Can't you download the photos onto your computer & pick the ones you want to purchase?
We got a free 5X7 last summer of us in front of Cinderella castle.
I think we get another free one w/ our pkg. this year.
:veryconfu :wave:

atterris

We bought the cd for $100 I think. There were over 150 pictures on the cd. We then printed off as many as we wanted when we got home.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom