Trip Report Parenting... Just in a different location.

loc.jpg

As TRUE as this was.. I am back from an amazing FIRST family vacation with just us 3 and ready to report out all the fun (and drama lol)

When: Feb 3-11, 2023
Where: Polynesian!
Who: Me, my husband Ian and 13 month old daughter Nora

mick.jpg

tigger.jpg

I have SO much work to catch up on.. but I will try to be as speedy as humanly possible on this TR.

Here we go!!

Last edited:

Laurenciaa

View attachment 698154

As TRUE as this was.. I am back from an amazing FIRST family vacation with just us 3 and ready to report out all the fun (and drama lol)

When: Feb 3-11, 2023
Where: Polynesian!
Who: Me, my husband Ian and 13 month old daughter Nora

View attachment 698155

View attachment 698157

I have SO much work to catch up on.. but I will try to be a speedy as humanly possible on this TR.

Here we go!!
Amen @annienevells ! This also applies for the oldest sister bringing the youngest brother on holiday .. you get into a certain parenting mood ;D

Dez1978

I have said these exact words many times lol. Disney isn't a vacation, kids or not lol. Its too busy to be a vacation. But taking kids anywhere, is just yelling at them in a different location 🤣 Which is why I never took mine anywhere until they were like 4 & 7 and could sort of listen. Who am I kidding. They are 9 and 11 now and still only sort of listen lol. I've always been in awe of parents who take infants and toddlers on planes or long road trips. My kids could never have made it at that age, and I was not brave enough to try!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom