Trip Report Parenting... Just in a different location.

loc.jpg

As TRUE as this was.. I am back from an amazing FIRST family vacation with just us 3 and ready to report out all the fun (and drama lol)

When: Feb 3-11, 2023
Where: Polynesian!
Who: Me, my husband Ian and 13 month old daughter Nora

mick.jpg

tigger.jpg

I have SO much work to catch up on.. but I will try to be as speedy as humanly possible on this TR.

Here we go!!

Last edited:

MickeyCB

Now.. remember my dear dear friend who smashed Nora's head on the flight down from Boston? Well wouldn't you know... she was seated with her son AT THE VERY NEXT TABLE?!!!
Ohh missed opportunity here.
Ooopps, sorry I tripped carrying my glass of OJ!
But, I'm probably a much more vindictive human than you are! 🤣
And absolutely love your MK morning photos!

Spash007

Late but here! You are absolutely right - parents don’t get another vacation for many more years - but, the memories make it worth it.

And Nora is absolutely adorable! She just seems so happy!

joshsprincess921

Love love love these pictures of Nora. Such great memories!

Random question, but are your ears the My Comfort Ears? I've been wanting to order from them to try and yours look very similar. I love ears, but I can't tolerate them for very long.

annienevells

Original Poster
Love love love these pictures of Nora. Such great memories!

Random question, but are your ears the My Comfort Ears? I've been wanting to order from them to try and yours look very similar. I love ears, but I can't tolerate them for very long.
Yes! Traditional ear headbands bother me so much but these were GREAT! Nora even managed to wear them longer than expected haha

5B022B4A-BE1E-4BBA-B275-C0A61F8A4CB4.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom