News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

Disneylover152

I wish they made these personalized carts instead of the dark purple very boxy carts. It gives the ride much needed color that's not purple.

Ismael Flores

View attachment 379257
I wish they made these personalized carts instead of the dark purple very boxy carts. It gives the ride much needed color that's not purple.

They seem to be testing the ride and rumors are that it might open very soon for actual testing with guests off and on. That timeline worries me a bit because when they poured the new concrete on the huge oddly shape pad that was built for the three drop towers they didn't leave open forms for those green hedges. that make a backdrop for the static figures.

I am really hoping they are not just going to leave the open concrete as is and or just put planters there.

Hopefully they are going to go back and cut the concrete to add the planters but then also makes me wonder about the irrigation system.

DrAlice

It really is adorable.

At least they are painting the boxes so some of the purple will go away.

*sigh* I will really miss Bugs Land. Was it great? Of course not, but it had lots of pretty plants and shade. This is just concrete. Big, purple, blobby concrete. :(

Anyone know if the ladybugs (aka "lazy man's teacups") will end up being repurposed somewhere? They were fun.

The_Mesh_Hatter

Anyone know if the ladybugs (aka "lazy man's teacups") will end up being repurposed somewhere? They were fun.

Probably not, considering Maters is a bigger, better, and newer version of the Ladybug Boogie. It has quadrupole the capacity, and more of the ride is spent “whipping” (the most boring parts are the two loops on either end of the circuit).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom