• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

Ismael Flores

Yay! A carousel that's been around since 2001 will be open a year after the rest of the land. 10/10 this is excellent news.
you know what will really annoy me more?
if it opens and they still have that oddly placed wall behind it. If i remember correctly it was a an “L” shape corner that served no purpose. it was the weird corner where they had an oddly placed organ.

Im sure all they will do is paint it and say its rethemed

Last edited:

Mr. Johnson

Does anyone know the price of a chicken drumstick box at Poultry Palace?
EDIT: I am only accepting info. that comes from financial docs disclose or executives disclosure. I am not accepting info. from insiders who are given fake numbers by their sources that are over exaggerated to gain more publicity and if you do claim to have the real numbers and they are not from financial docs disclose or executives disclosure, you are likely doing something illegal and I urge you to stop it and Father Iger wants me to tell you to stop it too.

Last edited:

NateD1226

EDIT: I am only accepting info. that comes from financial docs disclose or executives disclosure. I am not accepting info. from insiders who are given fake numbers by their sources that are over exaggerated to gain more publicity and if you do claim to have the real numbers and they are not from financial docs disclose or executives disclosure, you are likely doing something illegal and I urge you to stop it and Father Iger wants me to tell you to stop it, too.
Stop scaring me

chadwpalm

EDIT: I am only accepting info. that comes from financial docs disclose or executives disclosure. I am not accepting info. from insiders who are given fake numbers by their sources that are over exaggerated to gain more publicity and if you do claim to have the real numbers and they are not from financial docs disclose or executives disclosure, you are likely doing something illegal and I urge you to stop it and Father Iger wants me to tell you to stop it, too.
No. I have no clue how much they are.

Rich T

Anyone else wish they would have left the Goofy ride as Mulholland Madness?
Not unless they renamed it and got rid of the ugly map facade. I'm sorry, but naming a twisty roller coaster after an infamously dangerous and sometimes lethal twisty local road is possibly the most tasteless thing Disney's ever done.
I liked the paint jobs on the MH cars, though.

Now that Morons R Us have abandoned the classic Mickey Pier idea, the Sky School does seem pointless. They should just paint all the cars to look like box-shaped yellow fish and call it Flounder's Panic Attack so it'll at least make sense being grouped with Mermaid and Jellyfish.

Top Bottom