News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

Stevek

Someone had mentioned to me that the small ride in the western helix was actually going to be a relocated and enhanced ride using the heimlich ride system. So the removal of FFF was already on the table when the Pixar idea was being fleshed out

Beat me to it...I was wondering the same thing...it looked kinda like they redid the heimlich vehicle but colored each car for the emotions. That would have sucked.

NateD1226

as of today, still no bing bong

87330618-7831-4D49-9DFC-0C3431679350.png

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
At this point he better be an AA. And not only any AA, an AA so advanced it makes Elsa or the Na’vi Shaman look like one of the fiberglass animals along the ROA.

There really is no excuse for this simple fiberglass figure to not be installed yet. They put a bunch of ones in that cheap Incredicoaster. The whole thing is embarrassing to watch.

Sharon&Susan

They’re saving it for phase 2. It’s coming along with other lame COOL additions that haven’t already existed for several years such as Jessie’s Cruddy Carrousel and Flik’s Emotional Swings. These additions will balance out the crowd between DCA and DL. These Pixar Pier additions are the definitive reason anyone would want to visit the DLR next year. (After all, who’s heard of Star Wars?)

Shigg. W. McGee

They’re saving it for phase 2. It’s coming along with other lame COOL additions that haven’t already existed for several years such as Jessie’s Cruddy Carrousel and Flik’s Emotional Swings. These additions will balance out the crowd between DCA and DL. These Pixar Pier additions are the definitive reason anyone would want to visit the DLR next year. (After all, who’s heard of Star Wars?)
Oh Christ, I want to skewer myself. No one at Disney seriously thinks that any of these "additions" have any sort of pull or marketable value, do they? They have to understand that such poor and lazy showmanship can only hurt them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom