News Paradise Pier Becoming Pixar Pier

SuddenStorm

My favorite comment is the one blasting WDWMagic as a bunch of self-righteous snobs. :D

Strange to see that on Micechat. Those forums have a few posters that are ridiculous. Hate literally everything Disney does, spewing the same "Eisner ruined Disney and Iger is a soulless twat" nonsense day in and day out for the last decade. Definitely ruins it for the whole bunch. They'll pester people who disagree with them, deriding anyone who praises Disney as a shill and some kind of lesser fan. Which, in turn, causes anyone who actually enjoys the park to leave.

But yeah, we're the snobs. :angelic:

Last edited:

TwilightZone

Should we create a thread guessing what Grizzly Peak will be rethemed to?
All options that are cheap failed in the box office except one - up. I wouldn't mind soarin starring carl to be honest, as long as they keep most of the landscapes real.
If disney were to raze it, maybe coco?

mickEblu

All options that are cheap failed in the box office except one - up. I wouldn't mind soarin starring carl to be honest, as long as they keep most of the landscapes real.
If disney were to raze it, maybe coco?

Sure. A couple static Carl figures on GRR. Why not? No I don’t think they’d raze it. The Grand Californian should be that lands saving grace.

TwilightZone

True.

Oh I love the land. It does the best job of placemaking the entire resort IMO. And I like trees.
Eh feels like frontierland lite for me, but I respect your opinion. Besides soarin I do like that plane themed restaurant quite a bit (though I do not remember the name, I remember it being called taste pilot's grill once, but I think they changed they name. It's basically the same restaurant tho).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom