Parades

se8472

Its all about the Spetro man...

But I do wish they would bring back the one at epcot....just so I can see it!

But Jammin Jungle get 2nd place

Lennyg512

My favorite parade at the Walt Disney World Resort is the Share A Dream Come True Parade at the Magic Kingdom Park. It is enjoyable because you can be pulled in the parade as it goes along. I find that fun to do.

A new parade that I would like to see is an entire parade based on Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas. It would be entertaining to watch and guests could get involved to help make Christmas and fight Oogie Boogie.

news4fan

Original Poster
Personally, I like SpectroMagic...followed by the AK parade...the one at MGM needs some magic...something to spice it up

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Lets hope we get Dreamlights when Tokyo throws it away... should keep both the new kids and the MSEP diehards happy!

AKFreak

My favorite parade is the Boo to You Halloween parade, followed by SpectroMagic, then the Jammin' Jungle parade. Actually, none of these compare to the Surprise Celebration parade the Magic Kingdom did during the 25th anniversary celebration. That was great, there has been none like it since.

news4fan

Original Poster
I would like to see a parade based on Pocahontas with live music...I think that would be a very promising parade.

Disnycrazy

My favorite Parade was Tapestry of Nations....but now that that is gone I guess I would have to say either Share a Dream Come True or Spectromagic.

AKFreak

bdhowell... I agree the castle cake was not a great idea!!

You know, now that I think of it, the Surprise Celebration parade was for the 20th anniversary, not the 25th.

se8472

Originally posted by murphy
I love the MSEP! But we will get to experience spectromagic for the first time this summer!!

Ahhh they you are in for a real treat. I remember when I frist saw it. Just awsome.

dixiegirl

i miss the remember the magic parade for the 25th anniversary.. i was absolutely bored by the share a dream come true parade.

lamarvenoy

I really wish I liked parades,my wife doesn't like them either. I know Disney's are amongst the best in the world but I just can't watch them,no matter how many times I try.

Also, those smiley scary things in the Spectromagic are FREAKY,kids must be scared of them...I am.

Spectroman2003

Spectromagic above all! Then Jammin Jungle, then Share a Dream Come True Parade.

I miss Magical Moments though, the music was awesome. Share a Dream Come True with Magical Moments music would be awesome.

Tapestry of Dreams was ok but after a couple of those puppet things, it just got old. I wish We could ImagiNations parade from Disneyland Paris for Epcot but I've been told the floats are too big.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom