Pandora World of Avatar Phase Two

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
If it’s gonna be a people eater, it needs to be purple, with one eye, and one horn, and of course it has to be able to fly.

upload_2017-11-5_19-27-40.png

ToTBellHop

And put it in two parks...So let's see? We have it at AK...OH! I know Epcot..Because....Well, just because it wants to be there......For something..;):hilarious:

Also I do find it weird that on the Hogsmeade side Dumbledore is alive.....However when your in Diagon Alley at Escape From Gringott's the Newspaper in the Queue says he's Dead.....It really is screwy when your going back from London to Hogsmeade and find out he didn't die..
uf63_07.jpg
Yes, but Hogsmeade is set during Year 4 and Diagon is mostly during Year 7, although they (rightfully) chose to avoid having Death Eater-destroyed storefronts. My biggest issue is that the story during Escape from Gringotts is NOT. WHAT. HAPPENED!

Cameron1529

I was kind of expecting to see the Tree of Souls somewhere. Apparently story has it it's the closest connection to Eywa on Pandora, so I feel that it would work well in a theoretical Na'vi River Journey extension. Or it could be a neat thing outside of the rides, in a queue, or elsewhere. I don't think that would cause confusion with the Tree of Life, although it could be a neat little brother type of thing.

Anyway, if they're going to add to Pandora, the Tree of Souls has my vote.
I agree it would just add onto an already immersive experience

sedati

I would love to see a revival of the unused "watering hole" concept from the Epcot Center Equatorial Africa pavilion utilized for a restaurant in Animal Kingdom (Africa of course would work, but so could Pandora.) The basic idea is a treehouse of sorts that is set up over a watering hole where the wildlife gather to refresh themselves.

tribbleorlfl

I was kind of expecting to see the Tree of Souls somewhere. Apparently story has it it's the closest connection to Eywa on Pandora, so I feel that it would work well in a theoretical Na'vi River Journey extension. Or it could be a neat thing outside of the rides, in a queue, or elsewhere. I don't think that would cause confusion with the Tree of Life, although it could be a neat little brother type of thing.

Anyway, if they're going to add to Pandora, the Tree of Souls has my vote.

I agree it would just add onto an already immersive experience
Personally, I thought the final scene in NRJ would have been a perfect place to incorporate the Tree of Souls. The boat could have floated through those glowing branches and speakers could have played different Na'vi voices talking, singing, laughing etc. all around us. I think it would have been a real wow finale instead if the snooze we got.

Pixieish

Personally, I thought the final scene in NRJ would have been a perfect place to incorporate the Tree of Souls. The boat could have floated through those glowing branches and speakers could have played different Na'vi voices talking, singing, laughing etc. all around us. I think it would have been a real wow finale instead if the snooze we got.
That would have been perfection.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom