• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Pandora: The World of Avatar Soundtrack

aladdin2007

You can always burn your own if you have a computer with a CD drive.
I have still been trying to do this with no success, I always used onlinevideoconverter . c om before, added in the youtube music link, converted and it was easy,,,now you cant do that anymore and the site says error....

JohnD

Advertisement
I have still been trying to do this with no success, I always used onlinevideoconverter . c om before, added in the youtube music link, converted and it was easy,,,now you cant do that anymore and the site says error....
Since it’s purchased via iTunes. Just created a playlist and burn the playlist to disc.

I am Timmy

Good news for those who don't use iTunes! This soundtrack is now available on Google Play and Amazon, as well.

Does anyone know if a CD release is planned?
That's great news! Except I couldn't wait and got it through itunes. I don't use itunes. This is the only music I have on it. I listen to it regularly, though, so worth it!

Kevin_W

Good news for those who don't use iTunes! This soundtrack is now available on Google Play and Amazon, as well.

Does anyone know if a CD release is planned?
I can't seem to find it on either. Can you post a link, or is that not possible with those services?

MisterPenguin

Rumormonger
Premium Member
I can't seem to find it on either. Can you post a link, or is that not possible with those services?
Google Play..

Amazon Prime Digital..

Goofywilliams

What other Disney Parks music is available on the amazon, Google, and Spotify streaming platforms? I have Apple music and they have a decently good selection, just curious what everyone else has.

Kevin_W

I just listened to this while cooking - it's quite enjoyable. The land doesn't ahve background music, so I wasn't sure what to expect of the album, but I really liked it. I've been a big fan of James Horner's since Braveheart, so that probably helps.

Top Bottom