WDWFREAK53

PIC OF THE NEW PAL MICKEY!!!!

Attachments

• chuckymick.jpg
    chuckymick.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 233

jmarc63

Thats what the Pal Mickey looks like?:hurl:

Boy I'm pretty disapointed, doesen't even look like Mickey at all.looks kinda like a sicence experiment gone wrong

BRER STITCH

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
PIC OF THE NEW PAL MICKEY!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Milk came out my nose...that will teach me to eat lunch while reading these posts!!

Good one WDWFREAK53!

:lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jmarc63
Thats what the Pal Mickey looks like?:hurl:

Boy I'm pretty disapointed, doesen't even look like Mickey at all.looks kinda like a sicence experiment gone wrong

(Jmarc...it was a joke)

kal1484

Destination Disney sounds like TOTALLY COOL! If this is a go, then I'm gunna go this summer to WDW for my grad present. :D

imagineersrock

i have mixed feelings abot this DD idea; i think it has some of the components needed to be great thing but then again. i truley think it all be very cool... (but it would all have to be done very right) otherwise, it could be hell! [may i remind you that there are still tons of people that can't even figure out how to stick their ticket into a machine and take the card that comes out (fastpass)] -imagine how confused many would become with these very technolgically advanced sounding devices!?:hammer:

jrashadb

I was in MK on Monday, and I think I saw a commercial being filmed for this PAL Mickey. It was pretty small. This might be a very, very cool thing.

DisneyPhD

Originally posted by jrashadb
I was in MK on Monday, and I think I saw a commercial being filmed for this PAL Mickey. It was pretty small. This might be a very, very cool thing.

They were finshing up a comerical at MK in front of the caslte last Wed when were where there. I don't know what for (excpet Disney World of course). The CM who took our picture told us about it. He figured the were finished since the 2 very thin women in tight dresses that were in it were walking away now. As my husband said, "just the family image Disney wants." He thought little PhD would make a better spokes person, but he is biased!

jrashadb

Originally posted by DisneyPhD
They were finshing up a comerical at MK in front of the caslte last Wed when were where there. I don't know what for (excpet Disney World of course). The CM who took our picture told us about it. He figured the were finished since the 2 very thin women in tight dresses that were in it were walking away now. As my husband said, "just the family image Disney wants." He thought little PhD would make a better spokes person, but he is biased!

Hm...
That's not the commercial I saw. I saw one woman dressed like a Guest Relations CM on a grassy area near the castle. I guess they're filming a lot of different commercials these days.

DisneyPhD

I just saw a comerical for the new Disney Visa and the very last shot had a kid with Mickey Mouse holding what I would guess is the new PAL mickey. I guess they are putting a lot of money into comercials. All that and they can't give us 2 more hours on the weekend? I hope it works (of course I don't normally visit WDW during busy times anyway.)

PAL Mickey does look like fun. I didn't see any when I was there last week, and was too busy to ask about them, I should of.

DisneyWonders07

I don't know if this has been posted already, but this is an official writing about PAL Mickey from Disney:

"The Walt Disney World® Resort is committed to developing new and innovative ways to create personalized, one-of-a-kind, "magical" experiences for our Guests. In support of this commitment, we are proud to introduce Pal Mickey in April of 2003.

Pal Mickey is an interactive tour guide and companion, which tells Guests about park show times, Character information, and entertains them with jokes, Disney fun facts, and games.

Pal Mickey will be available for rental or purchase at merchandise locations in the parks and resorts and at Once Upon a Toy in the Downtown Disney® Marketplace in April. The cost to rent Pal Mickey is $8 a day, with a $50 credit-card deposit. Guests who would like to purchase it can simply take him home. The purchase price will be automatically charged to their credit card (less the amount already paid for rental).

Pal Mickey is perfect for families with children ages four through nine; however, Cast Members are encouraged to share this exciting new product with Guests of all ages. You are going to love Pal Mickey."

cindy_k

Original Poster
New News

Looks like from the new info on the main page that Pal Mickey is now pushed out to May. :(

That makes me sad. I was hoping to get him when we go the 3rd week in april.

Cindy in NY

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom