Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
I know its not the same as a true night time parade, but I would love to see Festival of Fantasy at night. If Magic Kingdom could upgrade their parade lighting like the other castle parks, it would look amazing!

clemmo

Glad they didn't try to run this thing up to the 50th as it would've been a dumpster fire by then. The question is do they do with a completely new parade next year or borrow one til the 50th when I'm assuming they'll get a new parade/fireworks show.

MagicHappens1971

Glad they didn't try to run this thing up to the 50th as it would've been a dumpster fire by then. The question is do they do with a completely new parade next year or borrow one til the 50th when I'm assuming they'll get a new parade/fireworks show.
I guess FoF will run nightly until the 50th? Or they're gonna borrow a parade from somewhere? I don't really know but I don't see TDO building a new parade now and then another one for the 50th.

dizneycrazy09

I've had people I'd assume would know something actually asking me if I know anything. They've heard nothing. Above or below the radar. I told them what I said here. As of last weekend it wasn't happening.

If it does, it's a change of plan and a very much recent rushed decision.
Since it looks like it's really happening now, any idea what could have been the catalyst for what is seeming like a very spur of the moment decision?

clemmo

I guess FoF will run nightly until the 50th? Or they're gonna borrow a parade from somewhere? I don't really know but I don't see TDO building a new parade now and then another one for the 50th.
Agreed I don't see that happening either but hopefully they borrow a parade instead of running FOF more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom