Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

Tiki Queen of Outer Space

So, do you also not like watching the Electrical Parade or Spectromagic? You realize what you call stupid is beloved by millions (hence the crowds...). .

Regardless, if you're at the end of Main Street, you have obvious ways around the congestion.
It is my opinion and I'm entitled to it. I'm not going to apologize for it, MSEP sucks.

Po'Rich

It is my opinion and I'm entitled to it. I'm not going to apologize for it, MSEP sucks.
Absolutely! You are definitely entitled to have your opinion. Yet, as it is with most things, when and where you decide to voice that opinion requires discernment and maturity. To go to a thread dedicated to people mourning the loss of the parade just to announce your opinion that it "sucks" is called trolling. It makes you the Westboro Baptist of this forum.

brb1006

Absolutely! You are definitely entitled to have your opinion. Yet, as it is with most things, when and where you decide to voice that opinion requires discernment and maturity. To go to a thread dedicated to people mourning the loss of the parade just to announce your opinion that it "sucks" is called trolling. It makes you the Westboro Baptist of this forum.
He's got a point there

If it trolls you then that's your problem and shows your level of Maturity when you cannot accept the fact that some people have a different opinion than yours. MK is better without a nighttime parade for a few years honestly.

brb1006

I hope we don't have a night time parade at MK again for a long time... They made it hell to get from one side of the park to the other at night.

You've obviously never been stuck in wall to wall people at the end of Main Street for an hour... I have all because of that stupid parade.

If it trolls you then that's your problem and shows your level of Maturity when you cannot accept the fact that some people have a different opinion than yours. MK is better without a nighttime parade for a few years honestly.

MK is not better without a night time parade.

Honestly.
Marni is right

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

Daveeeeed

It's your opinion he's right, it's my opinion that we just disagree. It's not a matter of being right or wrong, it's a matter of preference.
How can not having a parade be a good thing, it's not like they're bad. The night parades are incredible! Sometimes common sense dictates if an opinion is right. You have idiots that have never been to the theme parks saying Everest was a waste of money, and that they could've built a more thrilling ride for 1/5th the price. Even if it's an opinion does not mean it's good. Is the KKK a good opinion? Pretty much any addition that is not out of place even if it is an ip is a good thing. Tot getting replaced by an out of place Guardians bad. Ratatouille going in France: good. Night parade that sucks people from queues, and that is very good to almost everyone? Incredible!

Last edited:

How can not having a parade be a good thing, it's not like they're bad. The night parades are incredible! Sometimes common sense dictates if an opinion is right. You have idiots that have never been to the theme parks saying Everest was a waste of money, and that they could've built a more thrilling ride for 1/5th the price. Even if it's an opinion does not mean it's good. Is the KKK a good opinion?
You just compared not liking a theme park parade to the KKK...
tumblr_inline_ntqxy27ODM1tae3h3_500.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom