Packed

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
I leave Saturday morning and I'm doing laundry in preparation for packing. Though some stuff is already packed.

I may not sleep between now and then, but I'll be ready when the time comes. :cool:

AHHH! You know that commercial from a few years ago with the little wee boy who laid back in bed and yelled, "i'm too excited to sleep!" - that will be you!

Upvote 0

LivFreeorDisney

Wow. I leave in 23 days and haven't even thought of packing yet. Packing will take me maybe a couple hours. Tops.

Same here but I've got two camping trips starting tomorrow and next weekend and yes I wear the same clothing camping as I do to Disney. Shorts and T-shirts are all I need. After that it'll be labor day weekend and we're hosting a cook out so I've got plenty of stuff to keep my mind off the up coming trip.

Upvote 0

knnyrobb

I start packing a few weeks before. This year we leave nov 29. I've put some things in a tote that I am taking. Things I've bought already. Shampoo. Snacks. Some clothes I won't wear till then. Months away. But I'll be prepared ;)

Upvote 0

YoungNY

It's after midnight so I'm officially 35 days away now. Tomorrow is cleaning and laundry day so I'm thinking I'll start throwing some things together. I can't start to really pack because my best friend just took my luggage to hawaii, but Ill start putting things I know are going but I won't use till then in my Disney carry on duffle. My pin lanyard, my Disney maps, my camera, some toiletries, stuff like that.

Upvote 0

disney1077

Yep - i'm insane! Its official - i'm certifiable. :)

Spent all day packing and organizing how it would all work out. We leave in 27 days!! EEK!

My DH and I each have a carry on and a personal item and then we are checking one bag.

Now i'm just staring at the bags!!! HA!

It's good to know that I am not the only one who packs early. :)

Upvote 0

disney magic 06

I have a permanent holiday drawer for toiletries, bags etc and towards holiday time I start collecting things together in a corner of my bedroom. The corner already houses a new pair off flip flops, ready for next April!

Upvote 0
We are just back from our first trip (from Sydney which also included a few nights in New York and North Carolina before making it to Disneyworld) I was packing at least 3 weeks prior just like you! But we took far too much - now I know what the heat is like, no need for jackets next time! And really 2 pairs of shoes are enough! Once we added all the souvenirs, we had to buy a carry on bag because our luggage was exactly 50 pounds each, the limit on the plane before being penalised! But I love the packing and the pre organising almost as much as the holiday - hope you have a fabulous time just like we did!

Upvote 0

littleroo

I started packing at the 45 day mark! I have crossed something off my lists almost everyday since!! 8 days to go!! Now this is crunch time!!

Upvote 0

nngrendel

Same here but I've got two camping trips starting tomorrow and next weekend and yes I wear the same clothing camping as I do to Disney. Shorts and T-shirts are all I need. After that it'll be labor day weekend and we're hosting a cook out so I've got plenty of stuff to keep my mind off the up coming trip.

I have plenty of things going on as well to keep my mind off our up coming trip. I have 2 photography jobs this weekend. Next weekend I will be shooting a 2 day tennis tournament as well. Then Labor day and then Disney!!

Upvote 0

mousefreak

The suitcase and carryon's are brought up from the basement. The packing list has been written and rewritten. Snacks, cheap single cup coffee pot has been purchased with pods and are ready to go. Online checkin is next Thursday. Vacation can't get here soon enough.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom