Pre-Trip Our Next Disney Trip! February 7-15, 2022!

The When’s- February 7-15.

The where’s Either Beach Club, or Yacht Club.

I hope so!! (My two pics) B is hoping for Coronado Springs. I feel he gets outvoted. :)

It will just be us two, for this trip.

So I know most of you guys know what an amazing start of this year we had. It lasted all the way up until our next beach Trip. Then it ended horribly when we all got COVID-19. I had a really horrid time with it and had double Pneumonia. It literally took weeks for me to feel okay again, and then had my RA goes totally crazy, after I had it. Took a really high steroid shot for that at it drove my blood pressure to insane levels. I am finally off all meds but one blood pressure pill I have taken since I was around 25. I feel mostly better by this point. We have a beach trip coming up pretty soon, to make up for the second one we had to cancel after we got Covid.

Originally, our plan for WDW in 2022, was going to be a May trip. I will have been able to get the shot, by February so we have upped it to be able to celebrate our 30th anniversary on Valentine’s Day. When we got engaged, instead of the heat with masks on our actual 30th anniversary in August. I haven’t decided yet whether it would be worth it for us to do Annual Passes again. I haven’t done February since 2007. So fingers crossed! The last one was a good one.

But again, glad to be back and feeling pretty good for the past few weeks! As awesome as this year started, it sure did go all kinds of crazy on me, after we got COVID. :(

Little Tinker’s birthday fell while we had Covid. We celebrated it a bit after. She is doing amazing. So proud, of her sweet little heart.
DF19B3BD-195D-47C7-89E6-A39128E96851.jpeg
75B91ED0-30D9-4DDF-A45C-595ECAC6AEB9.jpeg
E90BBEDD-3839-4FC4-B21A-A0F010A68332.jpeg
F28E3542-C757-4ADF-AD75-9302B3E82C1C.jpeg

Last edited:

MissViv

Did you decide where you were going to stay? So far we are still at Grand Destino, just unable to justify $800+ to change to Yacht Club. Can't believe there are still rooms available.

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Did you decide where you were going to stay? So far we are still at Grand Destino, just unable to justify $800+ to change to Yacht Club. Can't believe there are still rooms available.
I did Yacht Club. My son and his family may be going with us. Fingers crossed!!

MissViv

Hope everyone gets to go!!

We are still debating about Yacht Club. It would be nice to be walk to Epcot at night for dinner.

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
With much sadness, I have to say. Disney trip is delayed. My daughter in law’ s Mom passed away right after Christmas. Unexpected. The kids are so sad. Feel like half of what I still had left, went too. They had a good, sweet Christmas, with us even if a bit sick. She was an amazing grandma. I feel lost without her. :(
7F4700A8-3D2C-49B3-B140-568AE9095662.jpeg
13788F4C-D6DC-42E1-899B-380C30A8E431.jpeg

LeighM

So sorry for your family's loss. I know the pain of losing a mother and I feel so sorry for your DIL having to experience that esp during the holidays 😢

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
I got a terrible stomach bug when it snowed in the south. Did not eat for 5 days. I weigh 115. My family vaccinated, has covid. I love Disney more than anything. I cannot go right now. My immune system is shot. I have one shot in. I am too down to go even with 3. Much love to you all that go, I can’t right now. I will live through your reports, we are going to the beach with my family. It seems safer to me at this point. I just cannot go at this point.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom