Our Final ( I hope ) itinerary..what'cha think?

Alison1975

Sat down and worked out of final plans. I am NOT an uber planner ( surprise) once we get there.. I am way more laid back than one might imagine when I am in WDW..lol.

Thursday Sept 13~ Eric and Noah go to work as normal. Eric will get out at 3 ( Noah at 3:30 and my mother will pick him up and he stays with her until they fly down). Shower and head out!

Friday Sept 14th-Drive until we hit south of Savannah GA ( the Pooler area roughly 16 hours) then make the decision on if we are stopping and if so where. We may decide to power thru and get to Orlando..either way find a place to stay and sleep!

Saturday Sept 15th- Depending on where we stopped head on over to BWI to be there between 8-10am. Check in ( we will have done Online Check in and alerted them to how early we planned to be there). If we have a wait for the room to be ready we will take the kids to the pool..if not settle the room. Spend the day exploring, enjoying and just relaxing and enjoying any entertainment on the boardwalk.

Sunday Sept 16th~ more enjoying and exploring..I want to be sure to go check out AoA .

Monday Sept 17th~ Noah and My mom will fly at 6:30 and are due to arrive at MCO at 9:25. We will check out of BWI and head over to POFQ..again we will have used online check in. Now it's either settle the 2 rooms or chill at the pool. Once my mom and Noah are here we will eat and do whatever we need to then head off to MK. We have dinner at CRT @ 6:50. If we feel up to it we will stay for MSEP and Wishes..if not back to the resort.

Tues Sept 18th~ Up and off to HS lunch @1:10 at 50's Prime Time

Wed Sept 19th ~ Up and off to Epcot dinner @5:20 at the Garden Grill

Thurs Sept 20th ~Up and off to AK. When park closes take bus to AKL for our 6:15 dinner at Boma.. then back to the resort for an "early" night.

Fri Sept 21st~ Up and out by 9..take bus to MK then monorail to GF for our @10:25 breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. Then we can decide if we want to go to Epcot or MK.

Saturday Sept 22nd ~ Head off to Epcot sometime before 11:30.. lunch @1:00 at Teppan Edo. We plan to watch Illuminations this day.

Sunday Sept 23rd~ take our time then head off to AK. Head to The beach Club by 4pm for dinner @5pm at Cape May. Then grab a bus and get ourselves back to POFQ.Quiet night

Monday Sept 24th~ Head to HS eventually..stay however long we want ..no ADR's today so we can do whatever we want.

Tuesday Sept 25th~ Head MK then The Poly for breakfast at O'Hana @9:30. IF the weather is due to be nice that night we will have MNSSHP tickets..which means we will go back to POFQ and CHILL all day.. then head to the party between 4-6 that night. If the weather is gonna suck we will just head to MK or Epcot and enjoy the day.

Wed Sept 26th~ Last park day..whaa.. Magic Kingdom early.. enjoy the park..lunch at Crystal Palace @3:15 then eventually head back to the resort. Pack up as much as we can.

Thursday Sept 27 ~ My mom and Noah grab ME around 6am and fly out at 9:05. Eric and I will get the van all packed ,eat etc then head to Blizzard Beach for 10am opening. Spend the day at the waterpark then around 3 we get changed and head out. We have a 4.5 hour drive to my friends house outside Savannah GA.

Sept 28th and 29th ~ enjoy my friend and her family.

Sept 30th ~Head out from my friends around 8/9am . We have a 16 hour drive home.

Oct 1st~ arrive home somewhere around 1-3am..crash!

Oct 2nd~ Start planning next years WDW trip ( and if all went well we will have been able to book a bounceback )

nepalostparks

When you head to AoA to check it out, ask at the check in area when the next tour is. They've been giving short tours a few times a day - a look through the main building, a short walk outside, and then a look into a suite (it was a Cars suite two weeks ago - by the time you go it will probably be either Lion King or the new standard Mermaid rooms).

Upvote 0

Mrs. Jobson

Wow, it sounds like you need to start resting up now. You all are going to be so busy!!! It looks like I will be arriving when you all are leaving.:( By the way, 1975 was a good year right??? I hope you have a great trip!

Upvote 0

Alison1975

Original Poster
When you head to AoA to check it out, ask at the check in area when the next tour is. They've been giving short tours a few times a day - a look through the main building, a short walk outside, and then a look into a suite (it was a Cars suite two weeks ago - by the time you go it will probably be either Lion King or the new standard Mermaid rooms).

Ohh!! This..def...ok going on my "to do this"..thanks!

Upvote 0

Alison1975

Original Poster
Wow, it sounds like you need to start resting up now. You all are going to be so busy!!! It looks like I will be arriving when you all are leaving.:( By the way, 1975 was a good year right??? I hope you have a great trip!

yeah it will be a busy 2.5 weeks BUT we really have a lot of "down" time built in. We dont do late nights..I think just twice this trip..my kids are not good with late nights..lol

And 1975 was an epic year..esp right around August 28th..lol

Upvote 0

nepalostparks

Ohh!! This..def...ok going on my "to do this"..thanks!

No problem. I don't know exactly how many times or exactly when... a cast member happened to mention it to us while we were taking pictures and check out the lobby area. We took the tour at 2 p.m.... it only lasts about 20 minutes or so... definitely not a huge investment. And while you can wander around and see most of it yourself, it is nice to get a look into one of the rooms/suites.

Upvote 0

Mrs. Jobson

yeah it will be a busy 2.5 weeks BUT we really have a lot of "down" time built in. We dont do late nights..I think just twice this trip..my kids are not good with late nights..lol

And 1975 was an epic year..esp right around August 28th..lol
April was pretty good too! How many kids do you have? We are taking our 1 year old for his first trip. Any advice?

Upvote 0

bmarkelon

Looks fantastic! My family is the same way, our itinerary always looks busy but we crash early and usually only have 2 or 3 nights back into the parks. The kids are just too little to push them. I am loving all of your posts lately by the way! You totally have my same excitement with a trip so close!! 10 days for us....online check-in today. It's so close I can taste it!!! :D

Upvote 0

Alison1975

Original Poster
Looks fantastic! My family is the same way, our itinerary always looks busy but we crash early and usually only have 2 or 3 nights back into the parks. The kids are just too little to push them. I am loving all of your posts lately by the way! You totally have my same excitement with a trip so close!! 10 days for us....online check-in today. It's so close I can taste it!!! :D

Yeah for us it's way more important to have happy kids that long long hours in the parks. Its part of why we go for so long kwim? Plus I plan on going every other year their whole lives so we have years when they wont be young! On and thank you..I sometimes worry about posting so much but I can't help it..I'm excited and I know most people here understand! Oh 10 days..jealous!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom