Our Dream Vaca Trip Report - Day 8

We had plan that this day was going to be 100% resort day but my DH and I were feeling like one more day at the parks just wasn't enough. So we started with Bfast at the GF for 1900 Park Fare which we had an ADR for. Now, this is one of my all time fave meals, but they changed something that I find very irritating. Since this meal has become so popular, they now take your pic in front of the murial as you enter that your family can buy. I get that this is supposed to be like Akerhaus with a Princess or Round Table with Cinderella, but seriously, am I really going to pay $31.50 for a pic of myself in front of a muriel? The answer in short...ummm, no. They used to take your pic outside with Mary Poppins and Burt. So I was bummed thinking Mary wouldn't be there!

Bfast started with Tigger stopping by to say hi!

IMG_4085.JPG

Then Pooh stopped by and I confessed, I love him! So he gave me some Pooh Kisses!

IMG_4089.JPG

And then relief! There was Mary!

IMG_4095.JPG

Alice stopped on by...

IMG_4104.JPG

So the Mad Hatter was taking his time to get around and Pooh was waiting patiently...but then the Mad Hatter started picking on him and well, you'll see...

IMG_4108.JPG

IMG_4110.JPG

IMG_4111.JPG

IMG_4113.JPG

Pooh came back on over to say Hi!

IMG_4114.JPG

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
So the Mad Hatter came by and my DH was sitting down and he started picking on him. Then my DH stood up and Mr. Hatter saw how tall he was and hide behind me and was cracking up! He kept saying that he's tall! he's tall and laughing! I asked him how he made this face over and over again! And he said, What face?

IMG_4118.JPG

IMG_4119.JPG

After breakfast, we headed back to our room. My DH was crashing...we say each time that we are going to have a restful vaca but there is so much to do and so much to see that you can never do it all in the time that we are here, but we sure do try. We decided that either we have to come here for three weeks or move to Orlando!! So my DH took a nap and I packed us up. This worked out perfect b/c I certainly would have hated to have to come back from the parks and pack. Niles napped for a few hours and then we headed down to enjoy the pool and resort. We had lunch at Gaspirella Grill. Super yummy!

IMG_2216.JPG

IMG_2218.JPG

And got some ice cream!

IMG_2219.JPG

We headed to the run pool and we opted for the fun pool!!! And grabbed a drink by the pool! The pool here is so fun! Loved it! Not as fab compared to the Yacht Club pool, but so nice!

When we decided the day before this that we wanted another night at the parks, we had ADR's for the Yachtsmen and we were going to shopping at Down Town Disney. We switched up our plans b/c we didn't really need to do more shopping! ha ha And we had not planned on eatting down there so we scratched those plans and I asked the conceirge on our floor to see what was open at Epcot for this night. Our first choice was Les Chefs de France. Okay, so another perk to staying on conceirge level, I confirmed that they do leave out a number of ressies for guests on this level so that they can get tables. And we got a ressie at Les Chefs! This would leave us however, with an extra TS. So I asked about the Castle for Sunday morning and no, none there...more to come on that later though!

So after the pool, we got ready to head to Epcot and dinner at Les Chefs. We decided that we would finish drinking around the world! First though, Niles wanted me to do the new Money Game at Innoventions! Very fun!!!

IMG_4122.JPG

IMG_4126.JPG

IMG_4129.JPG

IMG_4133.JPG

I did really well but didn't have enough for retirement! Oh well!!!

disneygirl76

Original Poster
We started our drinking around the world in Canada!

IMG_4136.JPG

IMG_4138.JPG

Then on to the UK!

IMG_4140.JPG

I have decided that I want to live here!!!

IMG_4141.JPG

IMG_4142.JPG

IMG_4143.JPG

IMG_4148.JPG

And we saw Mary and Alice!

IMG_4150.JPG

IMG_4149.JPG

disneygirl76

Original Poster
We skipped over France as we would be ending up there and went on to Morocco where we had an Authentic Moroccan Pina Colada.

IMG_4160.JPG

IMG_4165.JPG

IMG_4167.JPG

IMG_4169.JPG

What time is it?? It's time for some Mo Rockin'!

IMG_4171.JPG

IMG_4177.JPG

IMG_4182.JPG

We headed to Japan and got some Sake - yeah...not for me!

IMG_4184.JPG

IMG_4187.JPG

IMG_4188.JPG

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Can't come to Japan with out seeing the Munchichi's!

IMG_4192.JPG

IMG_4193.JPG

IMG_4194.JPG

We were done with going around the world, with the exception of France. And we still need Malstrom...so we stopped at America to grab a beer and some popcorn. And the winds came! It never rained! But everything was flying sideways! An umbrella in Italy actually snaped in half and luckily, no one was injured!

So we headed to Norway and grabbed a FP for Malstrom and took shelter next to the bakery to have some popcorn!

IMG_4197.JPG

IMG_4200.JPG

IMG_4201.JPG

IMG_4208.JPG

We headed to Mexico and rode the Mexico ride which really, is so silly.

disneygirl76

Original Poster
We headed to France for dinner and for our final Country to drink in!

IMG_4210.JPG

IMG_4211.JPG

IMG_4212.JPG

IMG_4157.JPG

IMG_4159.JPG

Now time for some Le Foodies!

IMG_4154.JPG

(TIP: Yes it is true that Remy will come to your table while you are dining at Les Chefs, however, it is only for lunch time. So we weren't able to see him.)

Our meal was amazing! We of course started with red wine and French Onion Soup!

IMG_4214.JPG

And we got the filet for our meal which was devine! And during our meal - Illuminations began! We were seated in the "outside" glass area so we were able watch Illuminations which was lovely! (NOTE: As in France, the meals are leisurely. If you are anxious to go somewhere or have something to do, make sure to leave plenty of time because this meal will take you a long time!!) Even though there was lots of room between meals, we were stuffed by end, so we had our apple crepes boxed up to eat back at the room. This was the perfect way to enjoy our last night at the World. Altough the Yachtsmen would have been wonderful I am sure, we realized that in somre form or another, we had steak/filet ever night. So we wanted to save that experience for some other time. Plus, Epcot at night is our favorite place!!! Andrea was our waiter who has been here for one month. His English is not so good and he didn't quite get the camera so our cute pic looks a bit funn!

IMG_4215.JPG

And the more more he messed up his words, the more adorable he was! He made the experience even better!!!!

lbrad

Thank you sooo much for sharing your trip with us!!!!
Great pics! I'm so glad you had such a nice trip.
I'm soooo excited....leave for The World tomorrow:sohappy:

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Thank you sooo much for sharing your trip with us!!!!
Great pics! I'm so glad you had such a nice trip.
I'm soooo excited....leave for The World tomorrow:sohappy:

Have a great trip!!! Sending you lots of Pixie Dust!!! :wave:

a2grafix

All great parts of your trip report. Read through and looked through all the pictures. You were really in-depth with it all. I could never do over a week at just Disney, but since there's so much to do, it does take a week to acomplish it all.

Tinkerbell397

Can't wait

After reading your report, I am more anxious to leave for the World on
July 1. Thanks for such an in depth look into your vacation! :sohappy:

DizneyPryncess

The 1900 Park Fare looks cool! I will have to give that a try next time. Love your pics from drinking around the world. That's such a blast to do - one of our most fun Disney days. :)

disneygirl76

Original Poster
The 1900 Park Fare looks cool! I will have to give that a try next time. Love your pics from drinking around the world. That's such a blast to do - one of our most fun Disney days. :)

1900 Park fare is one of my most favorite places!!! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom