Ouch! Poor Mickey!

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
I am going on a wild guess that it didn't hurt as much as you think, maybe goofy or tigger, but not mickey.

Tim G

But it seems to get common guest behaviour, often characters get hit by them... it happens more than you might think...

Dragonrider1227

MICKEY: THAT ALL YOU GOT? BRING IT, GIRL! :lol:

Seriously, if MY child did that, i'd send them back to the resort room and the rest of my family would have fun while he/she sat in their room, bored to tears.

Atta83

warlord said:
I am going on a wild guess that it didn't hurt as much as you think, maybe goofy or tigger, but not mickey.

Umm im gonna have to say a big no there cheif. It still hurts..

WDWScottieBoy

wdwfanaustria said:
It was recently discussed here how cast members have to suffer sometimes.
Here's a photo I found. Seems to be from Tokyo Disneyland.

For the sake of this being a Disney site, can I ask that you edit your post and take the link out....there are some other things on that site that shouldn't be linked to on this sort of site.

:wave:

(and don't take this the wrong way either, just saving any problems from happening)

dandaman

Teenchy said:
Now we know why Mickey has that high voice.:lol:

...That also explains why Goofy's voice is kinda low. With his big shoes, he kicks the male guests instead of the guests kicking him! :lookaroun

CAPTAIN HOOK

There are several of these type of photos if you search around the Web - It must be difficult to maintain your composure if you've just been kicked in a delicate area :zipit:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom