Osborne Lights Officially Returning for 2015 for 20th and Final Season

BigHero4

Why do they have to get the lights approved every year? I agree in that it adds to the holiday Magic... why not just keep them around every year without wondering if they're coming back?

dizneycrazy09

Why do they have to get the lights approved every year? I agree in that it adds to the holiday Magic... why not just keep them around every year without wondering if they're coming back?

With the impending rebranding of the Studios, uncertainty swirled around the Lights' return for the 2015 season. It is a safe bet to assume this will be the last year for them (at least in their current home).

dvitali

I glad I going to able see them on my final night of my trip. Go back home the morning of November 7. Wonder how fast the other parks Xmas decorations will be going up that week November 1-7.

Texas84

Their return was already confirmed by runDisney long ago. But they didn't have specific dates, just that they would be there for the race.

Biff215

With the impending rebranding of the Studios, uncertainty swirled around the Lights' return for the 2015 season. It is a safe bet to assume this will be the last year for them (at least in their current home).
It depends in what area of the park they begin working on. If the SoA are still there in 2016, then I wouldn't be surprised to see the lights. As much as I'd hate to see them go, if they do, at least it will mean progress is being made on improving the park.

Always great to hear they'll be back!

OliveMcFly

I certainly hope they're relocated somewhere. It's such a big part of the Holidays at WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom