Orlando man charged with hitting a Disney security guard during fight over COVID-19 mask rule

Minnesota disney fan

So because this guy was inconvenienced and had to make a trip or two to his car it’s Disney’s fault for not doing better? Is that the consensus here?

Ridiculous giving criminals excuses. What about self accountability? no Excuse period there is ample info out there on the mask policy (even leading into the park)

I love this quote, and I think it is quite accurate in this case: "You can't cure stupid">

TrainsOfDisney

Gotcha. Hey it’s good to know that you’re more outraged over me being argumentative over someone who is seemingly OK with assault.

I’m not the poster that said “I blame tdo” and I’ve called the guests actions “stupid” multiple times. Of course I’m not ok with assault. I’ve never said that he shouldn’t have been arrested for his actions.

I also should be clear and say that I beleive this was a legal assault even if it was slapping the phone out of his hand.

Lilofan

Hey. Don’t knock out on making a meal out of the topping bar. I personally haven’t done it. But my 72 year old dad absolutely loves making his own little salad for free as opposed to $15. 😂
I'm not ashamed. Go to Fuddruckers. Great burgers and the condiment bar trick is to ask for an extra plate. The condiment bar is decent that you can make a fresh free salad with unlimited refills of salad.

Parker in NYC

Discussion is stupidity? Or were you calling a specific poster stupid?

I've lost track. When the same people leave the Politics boards solely to engage in threads like this, I'd say it deserves to be sent to those boards. There's no "discussion" there. It's an ongoing echo chamber of people convincing another echo chamber of people to continue arguing. That's not discussion. That's not even argument on an academic level.

TrainsOfDisney

I've lost track. When the same people leave the Politics boards solely to engage in threads like this, I'd say it deserves to be sent to those boards. There's no "discussion" there. It's an ongoing echo chamber of people convincing another echo chamber of people to continue arguing. That's not discussion. That's not even argument on an academic level.

Ahh ok. Yes some things make a bit more sense now. :) and I agree. Ha.

flynnibus

Premium Member
IMO, that would depend on the "touch" involved and whether verbal "hands off" was given first.

*yawn* - "dont touch me!!!" moaners need not apply here. No empathy for that mindset. You fail to comply... while in someone else's space. You're going to get 'assistance' and that's perfectly fine by me.

ImperfectPixie

*yawn* - "dont touch me!!!" moaners need not apply here. No empathy for that mindset. You fail to comply... while in someone else's space. You're going to get 'assistance' and that's perfectly fine by me.
I'm generalizing in a huge way. In this instance, the guest was WAY in the wrong and deserved to get arrested.

In public space, if someone puts their hand on your arm...unless it is in an aggressive way, I don't think a punch is warranted, either.

ppete1975

I've been filling in at a friend's small hardware store while the college I work at is closed. The City of Charleston requires masks indoors, and has for months, yet I daily have completely sober men at all hours of the day threaten me when I politely ask them to wear one, and offer a free disposable mask.

I'm less than five feet tall and 130 lbs soaking wet, but the alpha male is threatened by me and a piece of fabric. Don't blame the booze, or the security guard 's manner, this is who this jerk is.
Can I ask if you are male of female? With your user name, height and weight im assuming female. I bring this up because, this is a something ive noticed recently where men will threaten women, which to me is even more unacceptable (its never ok to bully someone). But the idea of a grown man threatening a woman, at most points in history would have led to the man on the ground, surrounded by real men.

BTw if you are offended i will remove this post.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom