Original Figment to be back part 2!

Bacon

Original Poster
Ok So i gathered up some info on how long the original ride was open for so if the pattern continues = new ride?
Original
Opening date March 5, 1983
Closing date October 10, 1998
Journey into your imagination
Opening date October 1, 1999
Closing date October 8, 2001
Journey into imagination with figment (Current)
Opening date June 2, 2002
Closing date
To Be Announced
Can this be figments big come back?
6283.jpg.png

No Name

I'm sorry but I don't see the pattern, nor do I see how this is news, a rumor, or a current event...

Nevertheless, I'd love a new, better imagination ride with both Figment and Dreamfinder. The popularity of the comics and the fact that a plan has been developed before certainly make it feasible. I'm sure it would draw major crowds, media news and stories, and gets fans back on their side, which all leads to more :greedy::greedy::greedy: for Disney. It'd be a win-win for everyone.

Clamman73

I don't know...this fall makes it 20yrs with the same Ellen...wouldn't our bets be more with Energy going down in the fall than Journey.

Cmdr_Crimson

Even Figment Finds this Confusing...
figment%20confused1_zpstk0m6g2u.jpg

Smiddimizer

Ok So i gathered up some info on how long the original ride was open for so if the pattern continues = new ride?
Original
Closing date
To Be Announced
View attachment 137540

Give @Tahu back his avatar!

RSoxNo1

Original
Closing date
To Be Announced
View attachment 137540
I'm not sure copying and pasting the sidebar on Wikipedia constitutes a News and Rumors thread...

DisneyDebRob

Original
Closing date
To Be Announced
View attachment 137540
No.

Oriolesmagic

If the pattern continues, then we will have this fabulous new Figment ride for two years before it's made into something else. So go ahead and make your Fastpass reservations now...

Sped2424

Original
Closing date
To Be Announced
View attachment 137540
So you are assuming there is a pattern here meaning 2017 they will close it in favor of something new. A pattern, instead of a series of horrible decisions and management choices that lead to the state of the attraction.

Goofyernmost

So you are assuming there is a pattern here meaning 2017 they will close it in favor of something new. A pattern, instead of a series of horrible decisions and management choices that lead to the state of the attraction.
I believe that the original change was prompted by the contract with Kodak and required a change after a certain number of years, however, Kodak is no longer a force in anything and it is entirely up to Disney to make changes. The seem disinclined to acquiesce to that situation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom