Original Epcot logo back in topiary form!

prberk

Actually the record probably goes to the perennial resurrection of the September 11, 2001, thread in Chat (called, "This is terrible," I think). That thread is an amazing read. It happened in real time, and is really the reason that I found this forum at the time -- trying to see what had happened at WDW that day. But over time it has become a thread that I really appreciate. It is interesting to see what we knew at the time, as it all happened.

Figment632

^^^

picture.php

:D

Figment82

Original Poster
Good grief - way to bring back an insanely old thread of mine, lol! The photo is still on my Flickr account, I believe I still have it set as public so I'm not sure why it isn't showing (not that I'm really all that concerned by a 3-year old photo not appearing). If you're really wanting to see it, you can click on the link to my Flickr photostream below. :)

montyz81

Good grief - way to bring back an insanely old thread of mine, lol! The photo is still on my Flickr account, I believe I still have it set as public so I'm not sure why it isn't showing (not that I'm really all that concerned by a 3-year old photo not appearing). If you're really wanting to see it, you can click on the link to my Flickr photostream below. :)
How did you take such a perfect picture of Illuminations? I have been trying to do that for years. What are the settings on yoru camera?

John Dean

Here is what was in that spot two weeks ago

That is so odd, because when I was there about 2 weeks ago for the Flower & Garden Festival a Lion King display was in that same spot!

LionKing.jpg

SMRT-1

Remember, we do have some RetroCOT merch with the logo, along with some on the entrance signage, and the most obvious one is behind the fountain... ;)

true that.. but, i'm talking about using EPCOT Center with the symbol on all signage replacing the existing logo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom