Original Epcot logo back in topiary form!

fyn

No joke...

I had a dream last night that I was in Epcot, speaking with someone from Disney, and at the end of the conversation (I don't remember the conversation), as he was walking away, I asked if "Epcot would be renamed to EPCOT Center?" Walking away, he just slowly nodded his head.

I kid you not.

Epcot82Guy

The new topiary should fill in nicely in time for Oct 1. Glad to see some SIGNS of the original 1971 EPCOT Center being honored.

psssst... 1982 :animwink:

It is great to see some TLC, though. I'm really bummed I can't go down for Oct. 1 now. DARN JOB! :lol:

TomorrowlandTyler

Here ya go!

1334264098_779622358d.jpg

Definitely doesn't look like they're finished with it yet...I cant wait to go tomorrow and see it. I can't believe I missed it yesterday.

diddy_mouse

Oh sweet! :sohappy:

That is actually the last thing I thought they'd bring back. Kinda sad that I almost forgot about it. Grr....I wish I could see it next month during Celebration 25. :(

cabihler

the ORIGINAL EPCOT

i am one of those that never minded the wand but i sure will not miss it being gone. we have a puzzle from EPCOT from that first year it opened that has the logo. it is great to see it back. we never opened the puzzle box but have kept it all these years as a memento.

it will be good to see some of the OLD EPCOT back. hopefully with figment and gee how i wish Horizons... i love MS bu gee did they have to destroy Horizons to build it? why not in a different building?

jmvd20

The positive changes at Epcot keep coming! The small things are what made EPCOT Center my favorite park, it is great to see some of them coming back along with the greatly needed TLC the park is receiving.

Based upon these positive changes I am starting to believe numerous other rumors that have been floating around...

Now when does the construction for New Horizons begin??????

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I never cared or thunk about the wand on top of spaceship earth...

little things of epcot are the big ones that count, wait, what the heck are ya'll talking about? epcot pavilion symbols? :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom