Order of Park Visits

jreed2132

Original Poster
In what order do you visit the parks. Mine usually is

1) Animal Kingdom
2) MGM
3) Epcot
4) Magic Kingdom
5) Go back and ride my favorite rides of the trip all in one day.

cdunbar

This is our trip plan this time:
1. check-in, go to MGM, go back and get ready for dinner, use EMH for Animal Kingdom
2. Go to Magic Kingdom, go back and get ready for dinner, go to DTD
3. Go to Epcot and go home:sohappy:

darthjohnny

I usually go to Epcot or MGM first, the Magic Kingdom, and Animal Kingdom. There usually is not a set order, it mostly depends on what I feel like, if a park has gotten something new, or what has extra magic hours.

Pixiedust124

Order of Parks

My grandson says you have to save Magic Kingdom for last because that has to be the memory that lasts forever when you leave Disney parks! That was his statement after first visit!:sohappy:

maggiegrace1

Epcot..
Magic Kingdom..
Mgm..
and Sometimes Animal Kingdom..Not my fave park
Epcot and Magic Kingdom Several times..We love Epcot the best also.:)

sbkline

jesserin said:
Epcot. Animal Kingdom. Magic Kingdom. MGM... and then we spend several more days in Epcot.. ;) Our favorite park! LOL!

That's the original order that I had planned on our honeymoon trip in 2003. :)

We were staying off property and had 4 day parkhopper passes and were also visiting Sea World, NASA, Busch Gardens and the beach. We did EPCOT the first full day there (Tuesday), then Animal Kingdom on Friday, and we planned to do Magic Kingdom on Tuesday and MGM on Wednesday. However, the brakes went out on the car on Monday night on the way back from Busch Gardens to Kissimmee (thank God, it was close to the end of the trip!) so I had to take the car in first thing Tuesday morning to be fixed. It wasn't ready till noon, and I figured MGM would take alot less time to do than MK, so we ended up going to MGM Tuesday and MK Wednesday and then headed for home Thursday, after doing Gatorland. When we went the next year, we did it in the exact same order.

I don't know how we're going to do it next year, though, since we will be staying one week instead of two, and doing almost nothing but Disney the whole time.

erasure fan1

We always go to the Magic kingdom first. After that it all will depend on meal reservations, EMH stuff like that. Most of the time it ends up Epcot then MGM then Animal kingdom. Magic kingdom will also be the final park before we go home.

CaptainMichael

1.) Magic Kingdom, Epcot (Illuminations), Magic Kingdom (Wishes/Spectro)

2.) Animal Kingdom or Disney-MGM Studios (1/2 day), Epcot (park and Illuminations), Magic Kingdom (Wishes/Spectro)

3.) Disney-MGM Studios or Animal Kingdom (1/2 day), Epcot or Disney-MGM Studios (Fantasmic), Magic Kingdom (Wishes/Spectro)

4.) Everything

We like to park hop as you can see.

Day 1: Magic Kingdom and Epcot
Day 2: MGM Studios

Days 3-7:....

Most of the time we just decide what we are going to do on the day we are there. However, it has become a tradition to visit the Magic Kingdom and Epcot on the first day though.

Goin' Back to the World! July 31-August 6

our touring plan changes with each trip. it all depends on when we arrive, what time of year it is and when are the EMH, which we usually try to avoid when they are in the morning. it usually ends up being epcot or animal kingdom first, with the MK in the evening of one of the first days.

brertigger

We always start with MK. Then plan the other parks around the hours and EMH's. We always try to end with MK (and have for every trip except one).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom