Orange/Green Team - Stanza XIII: The Carnival of the Animators

D Hulk

Regarding ride systems, how about a trackless dark ride someplace? Hunny Hunt was 1999, so it's actually realistic.

I've long nurtured this idea (inspired by Mystic Manor) about an enchanted movie projector in a retired celebrity's mansion, and that's something I'd enjoy developing further in this format.

D Hulk

UNDERRATED MOVIE I SWEAR I LOVE ATLANTIS!!! It would be such a good ride concept. especially simple glow work for the crystals and everything would make such beautiful visuals.
The movie was good, I watched it a lot as a kid, unfortunately we're going to Atlantis with Indy, rather than with Milo
Atlantis: The Lost Empire came out in 2001. It's probably unlikely to debut a ride on that in the same year.

pixie_princess

Regarding ride systems, how about a trackless dark ride someplace? Hunny Hunt was 1999, so it's actually realistic.

I've long nurtured this idea (inspired by Mystic Manor) about an enchanted movie projector in a retired celebrity's mansion, and that's something I'd enjoy developing further in this format.

I really like that idea. Do you have any more ideas regarding that so we could see where it would work?

DisneyFan18

I like that idea, I wasn't aware that Trackless was a thing back then. How come we're only getting it right now!

pixie_princess

Also @AceAstro this something you might be interested in? Comes out tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_20180606_201334467.jpg
    IMG_20180606_201334467.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 44

D Hulk

What are the current ideas for SW?
Yeah, prequels.

Was thinking a Tatooine land built around Star Tours. The Indy Stunt Spectacular gets rethemed to a stunt show on Jabba's Pleasure Barge before the Sarlacc pit. Nearby is a walkthrough of his palace. Pod Racer thrill ride naturally - a coaster, a Test Track, or other? Cantina. Retail at Watto's. A big walk-around Bantha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom