Orange Bird sippy cups on sale at the Sunshine Tree Terrace!!!!

MarkTwain

I actually think this is GREAT news.

Same here. TDO realizing that the occasional money spent on something as seemingly worthless as gas tiki torches, with absolutely no chance of financial return or the ability to be featured in a DisneyParks commercial, is a big revelation IMO. It's the little things that count, and this could be the start of a number of small details finding their way back.

Thessair

In the grand scheme of things it's pretty minor, but the return of the Orange Bird makes me giddier about WDW than anything in recent memory. Sure, it's nostalgia manipulation but it's the Orange Bird, man! :D

mimitchi33

Kool I want one:D
AqiHYEACMAEA2oK.jpg:large

That's so cute! I saw one of those birds as someone's avatar on here once.
Are they selling these in Disneyland, too? I'm going there this summer.

I'm excited that WDW history is being honored and brought back to put a unique stamp back to the Magic Kingdom. Orange Bird may predate me, but it gives me hope that not everything is franchises and uniformity. Now if only Figment and Dreamfinder can get some love back now, too.

That's so cute! I saw one of those birds as someone's avatar on here once.
Are they selling these in Disneyland, too? I'm going there this summer.

The Orange Bird is exclusively a Disney World character, like Figment. He's part of MK's unique historical identity, so here's hoping the future will see more unique WDW returning to the parks.

Communicore

The Orange Bird is exclusively a Disney World character, like Figment. He's part of MK's unique historical identity, so here's hoping the future will see more unique WDW returning to the parks.

Pretty soon it could very well be a Disney parks character. Heck they might even revise the back story and his origins are from Orange County, CA. :ROFLOL:

Flip83

Speaking of Enchanted Grove... They used to have this strawberry/Vanilla swirl thing. Anyone remember this? It was amazing. Almost dole whip level. (almost lol). Why did they ever take it away?

flavious27

Pretty soon it could very well be a Disney parks character. Heck they might even revise the back story and his origins are from Orange County, CA. :ROFLOL:

Don't doubt them, there is now a disney junior channel.

Same here. TDO realizing that the occasional money spent on something as seemingly worthless as gas tiki torches, with absolutely no chance of financial return or the ability to be featured in a DisneyParks commercial, is a big revelation IMO. It's the little things that count, and this could be the start of a number of small details finding their way back.

I feel that way about how aunt polly inn looks at night.

71779004.KZPmhTjh.DisneyDec2006251.jpg

Also a nice touch is with the music that is played at fort wilderness at night when passing by the meadows trading post.

71jason

In the grand scheme of things it's pretty minor, but the return of the Orange Bird makes me giddier about WDW than anything in recent memory. Sure, it's nostalgia manipulation but it's the Orange Bird, man! :D

Agreed. Actually made a post-work trip to the park yesterday to buy one (with a citrus swirl). Can't remember the last time I was so happy in a WDW park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom