Opinions on dining plans...

Cara1210

Original Poster
So here's what we have planned for our TS meal for our Aug. trip. Any thoughts?

1. Princess storybook dinner at Akershus
2. Breakfast at Chef Mickey's
3. Dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe
4. Dinner at Raglan Road
5. Dinner at Tony's Town Square
6. Dinner at Le Cellier
7. Dinner at 'Ohana

ThinkTink721

Sounds good...although I have not eaten at all of those places.
Here is our TS list (all are dinners, except for Cinderella's Royal Table & 'Ohana's):
Cape May Cafe'/Beach Club Resort
Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast/MK
Planet Hollywood/Downtown Disney
Crystal Palace/MK
Hollywood & Vine/MGM
Trail's End/Fort Wilderness Resort
1900 Park Fare/Grand Floridian Resort
Mickey's Backyard BBQ/Fort Wilderness Resort
'Ohana's Best Friends breakfast/Polynesian Resort
Garden Grill/Epcot
Chef Mickey/Contemporary Resort
:slurp: :wave:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Just one....Can I come?:D

You have pretty much hit all the best places at the best times. The only exception might be WCC as I have found breakfast is a little more entertaining. Ask for MT at WCC she is the best!

PigletIsMyCat

4. Dinner at Raglan Road
6. Dinner at Le Cellier
7. Dinner at 'Ohana

All of those sound great. I have heard amazing things about Whispering Canyon and Raglan Road (we haven't done them yet). Chef Mickey's is one of our faves for dinner, and we have friends who go there regularly for breakfast and love -LOVE - it. Le Celleir and 'Ohana for dinner are two of our favorite dinner spots. You must have called early to get such a great choice of restaurants! Le Cellier and Chef Mickey's are not the easiest ressies to get anymore.

ImaYoyo

All of those sound great. I have heard amazing things about Whispering Canyon and Raglan Road (we haven't done them yet). Chef Mickey's is one of our faves for dinner, and we have friends who go there regularly for breakfast and love -LOVE - it. Le Celleir and 'Ohana for dinner are two of our favorite dinner spots. You must have called early to get such a great choice of restaurants! Le Cellier and Chef Mickey's are not the easiest ressies to get anymore.
Enjoy raglan, it's GREAT! Mmmmm.... whiskey glaze meet... pint o'prawns....

hcswingfield

4. Dinner at Raglan Road
6. Dinner at Le Cellier
7. Dinner at 'Ohana

Sounds like a great trip. Have you booked all your reservations yet?

k.hunter30

4. Dinner at Raglan Road
6. Dinner at Le Cellier
7. Dinner at 'Ohana
Looks good. I'm guessing these are all on different days?
Le Cellier is amazing - it's definitely as good as it's hyped up to be.
Will you be staying late enough for the entertainment at Raglan Road? We initially made ressies there, but once we realized we'd miss out on the entertainment, we planned to eat somewhere else. :shrug:

bayoutinkbelle

Have a great time in the parks! You'll definitely be eating well. :lol:

I cannot wait for my trip! I've got ressies at Le Cellier, Boma's, Tony's, Rose & Crown and more. And just FYI, I called Saturday (5/19) and made new ressies to accommodate our 4th plans. I had no trouble (in fact, I had multiple choices) switching dates between Sci-fi and Rose & Crown. I was pleasantly surprised.

snoble

Execellent choices :slurp: the only one that I was not overly impressed with was Princess storybook dinner at Akershus. The Princesess were awsome (no Cindy though) and the food was really so so.

ThinkTink721

Execellent choices :slurp: the only one that I was not overly impressed with was Princess storybook dinner at Akershus. The Princesess were awsome (no Cindy though) and the food was really so so.
Yeah, you have to book Cinderella's Royal Table or 1900 Park Fare to eat w/ her!
We are getting to do both in Sept.!
:slurp: :king: :wave:

Rufus T Firefly

4. Dinner at Raglan Road
6. Dinner at Le Cellier
7. Dinner at 'Ohana

I wouldn't change a thing. :slurp:

Cara1210

Original Poster
Thanks for the input everyone! We're doing Akershus for the first time, because we've already done Cinderella's Royal Table, and to be quite honest, the food wasn't that great in our opinion, and now that it takes 2 dining credits, we've decided it's a definate "no" this year.
Has anyone eaten at Raglan Road? That's the other one on my list that I have never eaten at before.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Has anyone eaten at Raglan Road? That's the other one on my list that I have never eaten at before.

Its on our list too, but I read a lot of negative posts on here about strong smells in the place, plus when I made my dinning plans you couldnt ask for Raglan Road that far out.

Ive a feeling we will opt for Cafe Cape May instead. Hope to sort that later today.

Cara1210

Original Poster
Its on our list too, but I read a lot of negative posts on here about strong smells in the place, plus when I made my dinning plans you couldnt ask for Raglan Road that far out.

Ive a feeling we will opt for Cafe Cape May instead. Hope to sort that later today.

Uh-oh...Should I try to change my ADR? Help!:eek:

k.hunter30

I visited Raglan Road on my last visit less than a month ago (as I posted earlier in this thread, we had ressies there but b/c we wouldn't be eating during the entertainment, decided to make them somewhere else). We just popped in one evening to hear the great music and take it all in. We didn't notice any smell at all. :shrug: (Other than beer!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom