Only a Month Til...

britdaw

...I get to start booking my ADRs!!!! OMG! When I realized that the other day, I nearly jumped for joy! Last time we had waaaaaay too many ADRs so this time I'm not going to do as many, so we have more time in the actual parks.
So far we are looking to do Be Our Guest for dinner, The Crystal Palace for lunch one day, and Chef Mickey's for breakfast one day. If you had to recommend ONE more for our family (myself, my husband, our two girls and our son), what would you choose and why?

Courtney6682

...I get to start booking my ADRs!!!! OMG! When I realized that the other day, I nearly jumped for joy! Last time we had waaaaaay too many ADRs so this time I'm not going to do as many, so we have more time in the actual parks.
So far we are looking to do Be Our Guest for dinner, The Crystal Palace for lunch one day, and Chef Mickey's for breakfast one day. If you had to recommend ONE more for our family (myself, my husband, our two girls and our son), what would you choose and why?

How old are the kids?? If they're not really little like under 5 or 6...I'd say either Sci, Fi Prime Time or Whispering Canyon because of atmosphere's and how the interact with the kids at PT and WC...

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

Congrats-that's so exciting! I hear ya about the ADRs-we learned the hard way that too many doesn't work for us.
If you wanted one more I'd recommend Sci-Fi, Boma, 1900 Park Fair, Ohana, or Tusker House. All
have kid and adult pleasing food and environment.
Happy planning!

Upvote 0

bigorangeandy

In the MK I would pick Liberty Tree. It is centrally located and, the food is good. If at DHS my pick would be 50's Prime Time Cafe, good food, and fun. Epcot I would pick the Garden Grill, how can you not like to eat at somewhere that rotates, plus characters.

Upvote 0

britdaw

Original Poster
How old are the kids?? If they're not really little like under 5 or 6...I'd say either Sci, Fi Prime Time or Whispering Canyon because of atmosphere's and how the interact with the kids at PT and WC...

They're going to be 13, 8, and 2 at the time we travel. My 13-year-old actually asked me this morning to go back to Prime Time Cafe, so we may do that one. ;) I was just trying to get a couple more in that we haven't done yet, but at the same time I don't want to overload us, you know?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom