Online Dining Reservations Have Started!

mousefan1972

Thanks for posting! Is there anyway to use the 90 + 10 day benefit that resort guests get online? My 90 days is Thursday and I'd like to book my ADR's online, but only if I can book them all at once. Otherwise I'll call. Thanks!

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Thanks for posting! Is there anyway to use the 90 + 10 day benefit that resort guests get online? My 90 days is Thursday and I'd like to book my ADR's online, but only if I can book them all at once. Otherwise I'll call. Thanks!

Yes. When you choose a restaurant, on the next page you can link it to a reservation number. Once it's linked, if you're at 90 days, it will open up the 90+10 on the calendar.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

You should be able to retrieve your room reservation and associate it with the dining system so it knows.

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Is it possible to use the service to check and/ or change exisiting ADRs?

I would assume it's going to work like the online travel agent system which we've been using for a few weeks, and you will only be able to retrieve reservations you have made online.

Upvote 0

durangojim

I was able to get the 90 days out option but what I can't figure out is how to book past 90 days when you have a room reservation that normally allows you to book for 90+10. Anyone have any ideas?

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I was able to get the 90 days out option but what I can't figure out is how to book past 90 days when you have a room reservation that normally allows you to book for 90+10. Anyone have any ideas?

Did you use the retrieve reservation link on the page with the calendar? If you're at 90 days, it should open up the calendar for the length of your vacation once it's linked. I haven't tried it yet, but that's the way the TA system works.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom