Online Check-In?

DDuckFan130

That brings up another question of mine: i arrive at pop century on August 31...can I make a request for a specific section this week? Or should I wait until I use OLCI?

Master Yoda already answered, but yes I always make sure my requests are put in from the beginning. I use KK (love Tammy :D) and she always does a good job with my requests. I figured if OLCI also gives you that option, take advantage haha

Upvote 0

DDuckFan130

Good deal! From what I was told all online check in really does is tell the reservation desk to print out your package ahead of time and put your credit card on file. @CaptainShortty should be able to confirm or deny this.

Maybe I got lucky then? I usually get my requests fulfilled though. They're never guaranteed but I assume they do their best otherwise they wouldn't ask you to pick from choices of certain sections or a room on the ground floor and whatnot.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Maybe I got lucky then? I usually get my requests fulfilled though. They're never guaranteed but I assume they do their best otherwise they wouldn't ask you to pick from choices of certain sections or a room on the ground floor and whatnot.
They do. I have found that most CM's really take pride in what they do and put guest satisfaction above all else. I have seen them bend over backwards to make a guest happy more times than I can count.

Upvote 0

CaptainShortty

Good deal! From what I was told all online check in really does is tell the reservation desk to print out your package ahead of time and put your credit card on file. @CaptainShortty should be able to confirm or deny this.

Pretty much. What it does is ask you all the questions we would at check-in ahead of time and then someone in the back office does your check-in before you arrive at the hotel which means the KTTW cards are cut, registration card is already signed, etc. When you arrive, they just verify all the information that you gave us, we give you your premade welcome packet, show you to your room and send you on your way. =)

Upvote 0

maryszhi

going to the kiosk and handing over your id and getting everything handed to you and your off to your magical vacation. its usually a lot faster, but it depends

Upvote 0

jsj4

I can't speak to the military aspect but if you've booked directly through Disney, when you login on the day you are 10-days out from the trip you can click a link to check-in online. It asks you some simple questions (i.e. when are you arriving) and then you're done. You just go to a special line for online check-in only when you arrive at your resort, pick up your folder and keys, and you're good to go!

Can you still do the online check-in if you booked through a travel consultant?

Upvote 0

Alison1975

I know there are so many benefits to online checkin but i'm still old school. I like speaking to someone. I like getting my key handed to me. I like the process. So for me, I will wait in line to check in. :)

You totally speak to someone and get your keys handed to you. We did online for our room only at POP last year..was fast and easy..did NOT do it for the package part ( not sure why) and it was a mess. I am def doing online for our room only at BWI AND package at POFQ. We are getting to both resorts by 7/8am and I'd love a better chance at our rooms being ready!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom