One Sentence Competition: The Prism of SYWTBAI

Sneakman

It’s happened with my “When You Wish Upon a Monkey’s Paw”; a whole lot of this “winner by default” thing.
I had two ideas and could never decide. it’s a shame I missed it too late. I It was: fujicoaster gets built in Epcot, high tech, really good ride BUT cosmic rewind no longer exists, OR figment 1.0 is fully restored with modern updates and new things to make it better than it was before BUT spaceship earth is closed and replaced by an ip attraction.

Sneakman

Alright enough waffling: HERES MY PITCH!

Mythland: the newest Disneyland “-land”
Disneyland has a brand new land, with many different lands based on different concept, now ones with myths of the world! The big e ticket is a race through mount olympus on a chariot, using the flight of passage ride system themed to Disney’s hercules, with a family “Paul Bunyan” boat ride, and an Atlantis themed “space 220” restaurant to make up the other parts of the land. the land, we have a

BONUS:
In the Toy Story lot, we have a waterpark themed to the lush neverland islands, where you can slide, float, or relax in the many fantastical lagoons and mountains of neverland! (Just look out for the crocodile!)

Miru

I had two ideas and could never decide. it’s a shame I missed it too late. I It was: fujicoaster gets built in Epcot, high tech, really good ride BUT cosmic rewind no longer exists, OR figment 1.0 is fully restored with modern updates and new things to make it better than it was before BUT spaceship earth is closed and replaced by an ip attraction.
You can certainly post them over in my topic now; you’ll get the points anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom