One Sentence Competition - Season 4 Episode 1

Which Park Idea Would You Like to See in the Next Club 32?

• Total voters

Daveeeeed

Discovery Wharf ties into Grizzly Gulch just like Disneyland’s Discover Bay would have with Frontierland. (It also sounds like a Pacific version of DisneySea’s Cape Cod.) That’s a charming notion, a land that’s original yet traditional like Grizzly Gulch or Mystic Point. It’s a shame this land is landlocked, with the hotels between it and Hong Kong’s Discovery Bay, because it would be wonderful connecting this to the ocean. I’m intrigued by the shipwrecks and mystery of The Waters Edge, even if duplicating Shanghai’s POTC tech in nearby Hong Kong might seem repetitive. Just be you’re your haunted seas don’t involve ghosts, which are taboo in China. Triton’s sounds good, though Adventureland already serves squid (it’s Hong Kong’s turkey leg!).​

Bonus: Edouard sounds like a S.E.A. character!​

Double Bonus: With the nearby waterways and the humid jungle setting, this Louisiana hotel would be fitting yet exotic.

Mega Bonus: +2​
Absolutely awesome work hosting this episode! I only showed up twice, but honestly it’s was still very fun.

Funny that you mention that, I was actually debating whether to include ghosts haha, but I realized that in China films that have ghosts have absolutely dominated the box office there, so there’s must be some interest.
Universal has two parks right next to each other with the same high tech system in Orlando, but they don’t really take away from each other. Shanghai and Hong Kong are completely different resorts and the ride would have been completely different haha.

I really wish Hong Kong’s original budget would have been done right. The environment with the bay & mountains looks incredible, and should have been used.

Didn’t really think about Discovery Bay, but you’re definitely right!

Very interesting about the squid! They should do that’s in Orlando. That sounds like my style.:happy: Haha

Disneylover152

Howdy Partners!

I'm really excited to be one of your hosts in Episode 2! As @D Hindley stated, I will be hosting with @DisneyForever ! We have lots of good ideas! The competition will begin March 18, with an official post coming to the forums in March 8. The competition will end before Memorial Day, just in time for Summer! Get your passports ready as we will be traveling the world, visiting each Disney theme park!

Have a magical day!

Daveeeeed

Howdy Partners!

I'm really excited to be one of your hosts in Episode 2! As @D Hindley stated, I will be hosting with @DisneyForever ! We have lots of good ideas! The competition will begin March 18, with an official post coming to the forums in March 8. The competition will end before Memorial Day, just in time for Summer! Get your passports ready as we will be traveling the world, visiting each Disney theme park!

Have a magical day!
Exciting!

pixie_princess

Howdy Partners!

Have a magical day!

Can't wait for they next episode!!! Excited to see what you two have in store!!!

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Roger Rabbit's Toontown Trolley
View attachment 255772

Toontown is becoming a valuable space in Disneyland and for that reason, this LA-based IP will be moving parks to make a Toontown close easier. Taking place in Stage 17 in Hollywoodland, Roger Rabbit's Toontown Trolley will be similar to the ride originally planned for DHS. The ride starts by going through the streets of LA, then going into the movie studio, before lastly ending up in Toontown (not to be confused with the DL Toontown).

Bonus:
New Name: Disney's XL Park
Man, I want to see this ride through script so badly now......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom