One Sentence Competition Season 3 - Episode 4

AceAstro

Original Poster
With a very fast response, I am extremely happy to announce that @D Hindley will be the host of the next episode of One Sentence Competition!! While I can’t tell you the theme of the competition, I can tell you it starts on January 1st, 2018!!

It’ll be the first competition of the new year and I hope to see everyone there! I know I will be participating for sure!

D Hulk

With a very fast response, I am extremely happy to announce that @D Hindley will be the host of the next episode of One Sentence Competition!! While I can’t tell you the theme of the competition, I can tell you it starts on January 1st, 2018!!

It’ll be the first competition of the new year and I hope to see everyone there! I know I will be participating for sure!
Now I really can’t wait for the New Year! I’m very excited to be taking the reins of WDWMagic’s funnest, simplest, most accessible Imagineering game! There’s a lot of different Disney we’ll be designing, with a breadth and variety to really get those creative muscles bulging! Looking forward to it!

Oh, and huge props to @AceAstro for managing an incredibly fun episode! Well done, buddy. There were a great many wonderful, inspiring challenges!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom