One Sentence Competition - Season 3 Episode 1

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
time-running.jpg

The deadline for prompt one is tonight! It has been pushed back slightly (I was asked to work a bit later). You now have until 10 pm instead of 7 pm.

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Word!

That's every day for me LOL. I have to find a minute to type this up tonight or early in the morning. Driving to The World tomorrow for a few days! Whomever asked for the extension - ty!
Have fun! Say hi to the mouse for me! If you can't get it done, I am planning a catch up type thing half way through. I'm assuming we'll get more traffic as time goes on and people start getting eliminated from the Creator Games. So, there will be a way to make up some points later if you fall behind early on. (Not that the competition aspect is the main thing)

kmbmw777

OK, sorry it's late. Awful stuff happened irl, but I figured this was the best way to get my mind off things.

Gaslight
gaslight-fog.jpeg

This entirely indoor sub-land is very dark (only illuminated by the streetlights and window lights) and would be themed to essentially, a Main Street USA at night. The land would feature two attractions - an escape room and an Indiana-Jones style EMV - and one restaurant. The escape room, located below the restaurant would feature four rooms three themed to different Disney animation movies, and one themed to an abandoned factory, and would require reservations months in advance. The diner would feature all American cuisine.
001-the-twilight-zone-theredlist.jpg

The EMV style attraction would be named "Twilight Zone: Factory of Insanity." After viewing a cliched-Twilight Zone preshow, one would board their vehicle, and race through the factory, while the ghosts of the dead workers terrorize you.

This attraction could be copy and pasted into Disneyland's Main Street to help fans mourn the loss of the Tower of Terror

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom