One Republic "Good Life" music video recorded in Magic Kingdom

midwest_mice

Mickey holding the video is also shot at Disneyland, that's Sleeping Beauty castle in the background.
A very neat video though!

Buried20KLeague

I see at least one short segment from DisneyLAND, as well.

Possibly California Adventure, also. Can't tell for sure if the quick flash of Sully is in front of Mosters, Inc. at DCA, or if it's in front of a meet n greet backdrop. Think it's DCA.

devoy1701

Mickey holding the video is also shot at Disneyland, that's Sleeping Beauty castle in the background.
A very neat video though!

I see at least one short segment from DisneyLAND, as well.

Possibly California Adventure, also. Can't tell for sure if the quick flash of Sully is in front of Mosters, Inc. at DCA, or if it's in front of a meet n greet backdrop. Think it's DCA.

There's quite a few Disneyland shots in there... I think Captain Hook is on the Sailing Ship Colombia, and one of the shots of the families look like they're in New Orleans Sq in between PotC and HM...

I think it's so tacky when Disney Produces these things for WDW and they slip in Disneyland clips...like most of the WDW Commercials on TV today and how they're 90% Disneyland clips... :brick:

rustysgirl

well i dont care which park it was shot in or where the scenes are from because regardless the video is adorable! :sohappy:

i definitely needed that today.

puntagordabob

Video is awesome...

I am a newb....dont recall ever hearing them before... they have a Great sound to them.....will add them to my playlist

dvader15

Love the video. I actually got goosebumps watching it, as it reminded me that I will be going to Disney the first week of January. Having my family together and going to Disney that's more than the "Good Life". :sohappy:

danstadnik

I enjoy the video and the song... but I had a thought while watching this video. WDW will NEVER get rid of the Tomorrowland Speedway. It frequently shows up in promo videos, it is featured in this video, and it was featured in the tilt motion video from a couple years back. I guess some Disney execs must put it up there on the pedestal with IASW or Dumbo or BTMRR... I mean, wouldn't it be fun to see these guys on Jungle Cruise, or POTC, or even goofing around on the WEDway?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom