one man dream

Brian_WDW74

maybe like the muppets, bring the film to digital? or update some of the pre show scenes to incorporate FLE and such

That would be terrific if they did. The last few times I've been in there the film was murky and the sound was muddy.

Or perhaps they'll install some of the things that they removed from the Exposition Hall. It would be the perfect place for that mural they've kept covered up.

Jerm

Or perhaps they'll install some of the things that they removed from the Exposition Hall. It would be the perfect place for that mural they've kept covered up.

you mean this one?
2780880988_5005d3d088.jpg

I would guess if they are setting up the meet and greet the way i have seen, we might get a chance to see it again sometime soon!

Badger Brent

Always do trips with kids, this trip is adults only. The kids make us tend to rush through the exhibit. Was looking forward to our trip in Sept. to taking it all in slowly. Oh well....can't control these things.:shrug:

primetime52

Some people think I'm odd when I say this, but One Man's Dream is my favorite attraction at WDW. I never skip OMD, because the models are a must see for any true Disney geek, and it's very important for me to pay respects to the man who made it all happen.

I hope they don't change much, but I agree the film could use some cleaning up. I always feel like the audio feed is about to crap out in the middle of the film.

jmuboy

I keep thinking OMD would end up in DCA as part of the WD exhibit they want to do in the Carthay Circle building.

djkidkaz

It was mentioned at the D23 Expo by Eric Jacobson that One Mans Dream was planned to get a major expansion and overhaul. I mean, this is 3 months so I guess they could do quite a bit in that amount of time. It would be nice if they'd kick out Narnia and continue to expand One Mans Dream into that building.

bgraham34

I love this attraction. I am always amazed about the models that they have there. That is so fascinating to me. I am glad this attraction will stick around a while.

Mouse Man

This is one attraction That I always visit. I love the models and the collectables and of course love the movie at the end. I am always amazed when I see this collection.

Dads 2 Boys

After multiple visits, I checked it out for the frist time this past December and absolutely loved it. It is truly fascinating to see the mini-museum and the models were amazing. Perhaps they will add more models as well for this.

I can't wait for my next trip cuz my kids loved to see the pictures from it and now they want to go too.

JustInTime

So I guess they are getting rid of the "'s" in In One Man's Dream too? They really do hate being grammatically correct. jkjk

mousefan76.8

I love OMD! It is one of my family's favorite attractions to go do. The models are incredible and I can easily spend one hour in this attraction. I have noticed a decrease in the quality of the film but it is still worth going into. Can't wait to see it on my trip in July.

Enchantâmes

I keep thinking OMD would end up in DCA as part of the WD exhibit they want to do in the Carthay Circle building.
That was canceled like 2 months after it was announced. The Building will still be built but there will be no exhibit/show at least for now.

dave&di

Nooooo!!! I am visiting WDW in Sept, my first visit was 2 years ago and I have been saving to go back ever since! I loved OMD, although I love the rides and attractions, its nice to stand still for a bit and do some reading and learn something. Can't believe it won't be open then!

My other favourite attraction is 'It's a small world' Closed for refurb during September !!! I was also looking forward to doing 'Star Tours' one more time before it closed! Initially it was rumoured to closed around October, so I was thrilled at that, Then what happens, it's closing the 8th of Sept, when do I get there? The 9th !!!!!!

I'm now waiting for the expected bad hurricane season or volcanic ash to stop me even getting there! (I am from London UK).

I will also be spending a week in Clearwater on the West Coast of Florida, can't wait to swim in the oil slick and search for dead dolphins!

Please leave me Philharmagic and don't knock down Toontown till after I leave pleasssseeee!!!!

Unfortunately when I went 2 years ago, it all went perfectly with no problems, the only thing I can remember not be open was the Liberty Belle. Please let it go as well this time!!:hammer:

Diane x

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom