one man dream

Sloan

key attraction

This is the first that I'm hearing of this, and I think it could be great news. My last two trips were solo, and I spent a lot of time just wandering around in there, not feeling any pressure to hurry along. To think that it might be getting even better is fantastic. It does not hurt that my next trip is in November either ;)

Figment1986

I hear the "refurb" is really just the beginning of seasonal operation.

If thats true they need to be careful since they wont have enough attractions that can hold tons of crowds (and shelter from the weather) if they keep putting attraction on seasonal status. (Narnia needs a replacement before One Mans Dream is seasonal)

FuseFly.com

OMD seems to be lost to many WDW guests. They walk right by with little interest or an unwillingness to venture in. I repeatedly visit and find something new every time.

For an entrepreneur this should be required viewing - kind of like a salesperson having to watch Glengarry Glen Ross.

Watch the short video of Walt describing EPCOT "... speaking for the entire Disney organization, we're ready to go right now." Love it!

In the movie "... we solved the problem by going into business for ourselves" No excuses!

Please make it even better! "Don't mess it up!" Yee Haa Bob at Port Orleans

SOLISIMO

Everytime Ive gone its packed. To me its like paying my respects to the man. I would like to see it expanded and maybe add some old ride vehicles etc... and get rid of that stupid Narnia

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
When I was there in May one CM was at the front of the exhibit, with another two by the theatre doors. Still easy and cheap to operate nonetheless.

DougK

now i have to see this in december, sounds like ove been missing out on something great.

You have been missing alot, it is a great attraction and really tells the stroy of Walt himself. There are also many models and exhibits in there that are fascinating to see. I'll miss it in September but I can see the newly refurbed version in December!

ChrisFL

Premium Member
You have been missing alot, it is a great attraction and really tells the stroy of Walt himself. There are also many models and exhibits in there that are fascinating to see. I'll miss it in September but I can see the newly refurbed version in December!

Agreed, it's an absolute must-see for any Disney enthusiast...and the movie really does a great job of showing a brief history of Walt's life...I've watched it several times and it never gets old!

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Chris do you know if OMD is really going seasonal? It's a crime if it is! Also, are they going to bring back the DisneySea model?

It would be very bad if it went seasonal, and honestly, like others mentioned, the maintenance and upkeep is probably extremely low, so I don't believe that rumor.

As far as the DisneySea model, I'd LOVE to see it come back....I wonder where it is. Then again, Disney probably hates to promote that jewel of the parks that isn't actually owned by Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom