One Little Spark - Discussion Thread

kmbmw777

First, you must decide where your dream park will be located. It can be any place real or fictional in any time period. Have you ever wanted something fully blue sky like a Disneyland Westeros or Disneyland Liberty City? Now's your chance! Alternatively, you guys can go more grounded and do a real world location.
Just wanted to say how much I love this and that I can't wait to see this played out. great work, Pi!

spacemt354

Chili's
Yondu Returns

PL Travers trailer reaction
26-emma-thompson-saving-mr-banks.w529.h352.jpg

Voxel

President of Progress City
@D Hindley had mentioned the ride through was a let down, but nothing negative about Miracosta.
Yes you were a 3 point seatbelt and it was maybe 4 drops. I was happy until that point.

It looks cheap to me. Many of the shutters and marble carving are painted on a wall. Which I remember they did in some spots in Italy. At a distance it looks good, but upclose it comes off flat.

D Hulk

I agree with Vox on TDS’s TOT ride element being weak. I cannot agree with his dislike for MiraCosta, which is among my favorite elements of TDS both as a paying guests or simply from the park. The flat painting on the walls is a Renaissance Italian technique (forget the name) and though it can look cheap I understand it’s acruslly costlier to produce than a textured facade. Other detail aspects of MiraCosta’s exterior really impress me, particularly how it’s one structure made to look like several together - complete with shifting roof lines, varying window frames, and other tricks to hide the hotel’s modularity.

One week from today I’m visiting Shanghai Disneyland! :D

Voxel

President of Progress City
I agree with Vox on TDS’s TOT ride element being weak. I cannot agree with his dislike for MiraCosta, which is among my favorite elements of TDS both as a paying guests or simply from the park. The flat painting on the walls is a Renaissance Italian technique (forget the name) and though it can look cheap I understand it’s acruslly costlier to produce than a textured facade. Other detail aspects of MiraCosta’s exterior really impress me, particularly how it’s one structure made to look like several together - complete with shifting roof lines, varying window frames, and other tricks to hide the hotel’s modularity.

One week from today I’m visiting Shanghai Disneyland! :D
I’ll give you those arguements. Idk. I agree it’s a big plus and a gift to guest. I think I was expecting more and was a bit disappointed. That being said I think the side sections are much better. My core issue with miracosta is the section in line with Mickey square. The gondola Section is implemented perfectly

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom