One Little Spark 3: The Spark Squad - Main Competition Thread

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
@Tegan pilots a chicken I really need to finales now, please. Just gave me another chance I'm promise I'll copying others ever again please gimme another chance....:cry::cry::cry::cry:
I believe you. There will be many more competitions for you to participate in. But for this one, I have to stand by my decision out of respect for everyone who didn’t copy other players’ work. They all got to this point fairly. And it wouldn’t be fair to them to allow you to participate in the final. It’s nothing personal at all. I truly want you to participate in all the upcoming games. Just as long as you do so honestly.

spacemt354

Chili's
So are these the finalists? Anybody from the list not participating?
BrerPanther
Disney Dad 3000
Imagineer Brandon
montydysquith-navarro
ThemeParkPriest
Honey Bee (Rebooted)
Miru
Shannoninthemagic
JokersWild
Outbound
Solaris Knight
TheOriginalTiki
WazHatter08
NateD1226
This is everyone eligible to participate!
Well that makes my decision to participate easier I guess haha

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Well that makes my decision to participate easier I guess haha
Well, you did technically leave the game. 😂😂😂

But you also helped “your team” out a lot the last two rounds.

You want in the finals, Space?! Cause I have no problem with that as long as there are no objections from the other players. 💜

spacemt354

Chili's
Well, you did technically leave the game. 😂😂😂

But you also helped “your team” out a lot the last two rounds.

You want in the finals, Space?! Cause I have no problem with that as long as there are no objections from the other players. 💜
I also did the bulk of the last 2 projects though as a favor to the game.

It's all good - honestly I'm good ending it on that note. Best of luck to everyone!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
I should have at least mentioned you as difficult to know your status as. I wasn’t trying to force the hand.
It’s not your fault, Priest. I honestly had no idea Space was considering playing in the finale. I thought he was just trying to help a team out. He’d dropped out previously citing creative burnout. Truthfully I feel really bad for not being more aware.

spacemt354

Chili's
It’s not your fault, Priest. I honestly had no idea Space was considering playing in the finale. I thought he was just trying to help a team out. He’d dropped out previously citing creative burnout. Truthfully I feel really bad for not being more aware.
It wasn't creative burnout - it was that I couldn't balance my personal schedule because I ended up having to lead a lot of projects and didn't know at the time when the game was going to end.

As I said back then this is a hobby I really enjoy and sometimes I stick with it despite not having a lot of time which isn't good. So it's not your fault at all - that passion is represented by the wishy-washyness to leave because I want to be here but need to convince myself otherwise.

Plus, I'm very excited based on those still active, it's more than likely we will have a new imagineering comp winner out of this season which I'm very much looking forward to!

Brer Panther

Eh, to heck with it. I'm posting my project now.

THE LOONEY, LOONEY, LOONEY, LOONEY, LOONEY, LOONEY BUGS BUNNY RIDE

One thing that has provided me with a lot of nostalgia is Looney Tunes. When I was younger, I was as big a fan of the franchise as anyone. I got the DVD box sets. I watched the cartoons on Boomerang. And when I went to Six Flags Great Adventure - the theme park that was closest to where I lived - my favorite part was, without a doubt, the Looney Tunes-themed sections. So with that in mind, I thought, why NOT do a Looney Tunes attraction for Six Flags Great Adventure? Seeing as the park is also a source of nostalgia for me, it'd be a twofer. And who doesn't love twofers?

Thus, I present to you The Looney, Looney, Looney, Looney, Looney Bugs Bunny Ride. One thing that Six Flags Great Adventure lacks is family-friendly dark rides. It has one - Justice League: Battle For Metropolis - but ONLY one. A dark ride on par with Six Flags Over Georgia's Monster Mansion would be a welcome addition to the park... it would provide something that the whole family can enjoy. And who doesn't love Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, and the other Looney Tunes characters?

The attraction is located in Bugs Bunny National Park. Its entrance resembles a small cliff with a rabbit hole dug into it... presumably by Bugs Bunny, seeing as there are rabbit tracks leading to it and a shovel lying nearby. Wooden signs shaped like arrows point the way to the cliff, reading things like "THIS WAY TO BUGS' RABBIT HOLE" and "WALK THIS WAY (YOU WON'T REGRET IT)" in bold letters. Stepping into the rabbit hole, guests find themselves in a subterranean tunnel. On the dirt-covered walls occasionally hang another arrow-shaped sign encouraging us to walk further into the tunnel (among the things written on the sign are "KEEP WALKING", "FUN AHEAD" and "LONG LINE, ISN'T IT?"). The tunnel is dimly-lit, but there is SOME light, provided by candles... wait a second, those aren't candles, they're lit sticks of dynamite!

Eventually, the tunnel leads to a larger room, still subterranean in appearance but brighter-lit. It's none other than Bugs Bunny's living room. Boxes of carrots are scattered about. Framed pictures of carrots hang on the walls. In the center of the room is a large green armchair, and sitting in that armchair is Bugs Bunny himself, strumming a banjo. "What do they do on a rainy night in Rio? A rink-a-bink-a-bink-a, what do they do when there is no starry sky? No starry sky..." he sings as his eyes wander over to us. "Meh, what's up, docs? Welcome to my humble abode. I was just about to go out and have some fun. Ya wanna come with me? Good, good. Just head through dat door over on the left. I'll meet ya outside, okay?"

1648946509619.png

We walk through the door on the left, as Bugs instructed us, and arrive in a shack filled to the brim with ACME products. Anvils, disintegrating rays, boxes of bird seed, you name it. It's here that we board our ride vehicles - cars that look like giant carrots, complete with an orange paint job and a long green stem sticking out the back. Each carrot car fits six people (three rows of two). As we climb into the cars, Bugs' voice can be heard: "Looney-lookin' cars, aren't they? We're gonna have fun out there, but I don't want any of you gettin' hurt, so remember to stay seated with your hands, arms, feet, and legs inside the carrot at all times. And keep an eye on those kids. All right, let's get going!"

1648946544932.png

The cars look something like this.

The carrot car goes into motion, drifting through a pair of swinging doors and emerging outside. It's a beautiful day in the forest. Bugs reappears on our right, leaning against his mailbox. "Hey, what took ya so long?" he jokes. "I'm just kiddin'. What say we go lookin' for some fun? It's Rabbit Season, so I'm expectin' a few maroons to show up in the forest today..."

Turning away from Bugs, our carrot car takes us further into the forest. Signs reading "RABBIT SEASON" are nailed to trees. Eventually, we spot Elmer Fudd, creeping around the forest with a gun in his hands. Upon noticing us, he says, "Sssssh. Be vewy, vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbits. Hahahaha."

The carrot car follows him as he heads over to Bugs' rabbit hole and pokes his head in to see if there are any "wabbits" inside. Bugs, of course, nonchallantly wanders over munching on a carrot. Tapping Elmer on the rear, he asks, "Meh... whatcha doin', doc?", prompting Elmer to raise his head and say, "Oh, I'm hunting wabbits." "Ya don't say," Bugs replies. "Any luck?" Shaking his head, Elmer admits, "Not much... hey, wait a second!"

1648946648235.png

Elmer lifts up his gun, prompting Bugs to run off with a mischievous grin. The sound of gunshots can be heard as we race after Bugs. "Hee hee hee! What did I tell ya, folks? Ain't dis fun?" he asks us as we approach the entrance to a mine, the words "KEEP OUT (SIGNED, YOSEMITE SAM)" written on a sign atop it.

The mine is reminiscent of the Seven Dwarfs' mine sequence featured in many of Disney's Snow White attractions. Tweety Bird and Sylvester the Cat make a brief cameo here - Tweety is sitting in a birdcage hanging from the ceiling, and Sylvester is using a pickaxe to try and get the cage open so he can eat Tweety. Most of the mine is very dark, but dimly-lit gold nuggets poking out of the rocky walls and the occasional glowing eyes of a bat provide a bit of illumination. Eventually, we run into the mine's owner... who, as you might have guessed, is Yosemite Sam, a pickaxe in his left hand and a gun in his right. "What are y'all doin' in my mine?!" he demands. "This is private property! Didn't ya see the sign out front?! 'KEEP OUT' it says! 'KEEP OUT'!"

1648946736433.png

Before Sam can do whatever it is he plans on doing to us, there's suddenly a massive explosion behind him, knocking him off his feet and shaking the walls of the mine... and sending our carrot car down a mine shaft (actually an elevator) into another level of the mine below. Here, we learn just what - or rather, WHO - caused the explosion: Daffy Duck, who is standing next to a box of dynamite and now eagerly shoveling gold nuggets into a mine cart. "I'm rich! I'm wealthy! I'm comfortably well-off! Whoo-hoo!" he exclaims. "What in tarnation?! Mah mine is infested with trespassers!" Sam can be heard shouting. "I'LL BLAST YER HEAD OFF FOR THIS, DUCK!" The mine wall in front of us collapses, allowing us to make our escape.

1648946838306.png

Next, our carrot car leads us right to the farm where Foghorn Leghorn lives. We drive into the barn, startling all of the chickens inside and getting the attention of Barnyard Dog, who starts barking at us. Leaving the barn, we encounter Foghorn himself. "I say, where's the fire, folks?" the rooster asks. "You're dartin' around the farm like a Road Runner with a flamin' tailfeather! What, does your car have too much juice? Carrot juice! That's a joke, fellas!"

1648946911373.png

Our carrot car circles Foghorn, then ducks into a nearby clump of bushes and re-emerges... oddly enough, at a city zoo! Animals can be seen in large cages on either side of us. Suddenly, an alarm goes off, and a loudspeaker shouts, "Attention, zoo-goers! The Tasmanian Devil has just escaped from his cage! Please run around screaming at the top of your lungs until we somehow manage to fix the situation. Thank you." Shadows of fleeing zoo patrons are cast on the walls as we turn right and see the Tasmanian Devil wreaking havoc. Fortunately, Zookeeper Porky Pig is nearby with a large net... unfortunately, that's not enough to stop Taz. "Now, be a guh-geh-eh-guh-geh-good Tasmanian Devil and return to your cuh-ceh-eh-cuh-ceh-cage! Stop suh-speh-eh-suh-speh-spinning me around like this! You're muh-meh-eh-muh-meh-making me nuh-neh-eh-nuh-neh-nauseous!" the flusted pig protests as Taz drags him around.

1648947003664.png

Turning away from this little situation, we see Bugs again, peeking out from behind a signpost. "Hey, folks. How's your day been goin'?" he asks us. "I gave ol' Elmer the slip, but I know he'll be back. How's about we throw him off our trail a little?" As he speaks, he gestures towards one of the directional signs on the post. Unlike the others, which feature the names of animals, the sign reads "DESERT". Very peculiar...

Sure enough, by going in the direction that the sign points in, we're suddenly in the desert. Another, larger sign greets us, reading "WELCOME TO ROSWELL. HOPE YOU BROUGHT SOME WATER WITH YOU (CAUSE YOU WON'T FIND IT HERE)". Perched atop the sign is Beaky Buzzard, who upon noticing us says, "Uh, nope, nope, nope, I wouldn't go into the desert if I were you... nope, nope. Too hot out there. You'll get fried. Nope, nope..." Ignoring the buzzard's warnings, we continue into the desert. Scattered about are the remains of strange contraptions with the word "ACME" stenciled on them, blueprints, and boxes of "ACME Bird Seed". And yes, it is indeed very hot. Fortunately, a cliff overhead provides some shade... but look up and you'll see Wile E. Coyote standing on top, holding a rope from which hangs an enormous anvil. Where there's Wile E. Coyote, there's bound to be Road Runner... and sure enough, he zips up behind Wile E. and goes "Meep meep!", startling the coyote and causing him to let go of the rope. Down falls the anvil and it lands in our path, blocking it.

1648947329816.png

As if things couldn't get any stranger, a UFO appears overhead! Road Runner nervously dashes off, Wile E. giving chase after him, as our carrot car is caught in a tractor beam and lifted up (via another elevator).

Inside the UFO, we see Instant Martians working at control panels and riding around on scooters. Marvin the Martian is sitting in the captain's chair, K-9 faithfully standing next to him. "Welcome to my spaceship, Earthlings," he greets us. "You'll be happy to know that I do NOT plan to probe you or take you back to my home planet of Mars. Instead, I'll be doing a few harmless tests on you so I'll know what makes you Earthlings tick. It'll make things much easier for me when I conquer your planet. Isn't that lovely?" Our carrot car makes a left turn and approaches a large laser beam pointed right at us. It lights up. "Oh, dear. Your car has turned on my plutonium-powered laser beam. I knew making it motion-activated was a bad idea," Marvin laments. "Prepare for an earth-shattering kaboom!"

1648947419671.png

A gigantic explosion sends us flying out of the UFO, and we land in the middle of the forest where this big, crazy mess got started. Elmer has caught up with Bugs and has his gun pointed at him. "Any you wanna say before I bwast you, wabbit?" he demands. "Uh, just one thing, doc," Bugs replies nonchalantly. "Look up." "Oh, come on. You think I'm that dumb?" Elmer asks... just before each and every Instant Martian that was aboard the UFO land on top of him, followed by a dazed Marvin. "Maybe I should conquer Neptune instead..." the Martian groans. Bugs just snickers.

Turning away from this, we enter a tunnel that simulates the iconic "rings" featured at the beginning and end of every Looney Tunes short. At the end of the tunnel, the words "That's all, folks!" appear, followed by Porky Pig bursting through the "wall" and going, "Eh-buh-dee-eh-buh-dee-eh-buh-dee-That's all, folks!" The scene fades to black, and the "wall" in front of us opens up, revealing that it was actually a door, allowing our carrot car to enter the unload area, where we disembark.

1648947592492.png

With its very loose but fittingly looney storyline, large amount of gags, and appearances from your favorite Looney Tunes characters, The Looney, Looney, Looney, Looney, Looney, Looney Bugs Bunny Ride is bound to become a popular attraction that everyone who visits Six Flags Great Adventure will want to pay a visit at least once.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Eh, to heck with it. I'm posting my project now.

THE LOONEY, LOONEY, LOONEY, LOONEY, LOONEY, LOONEY BUGS BUNNY RIDE

One thing that has provided me with a lot of nostalgia is Looney Tunes. When I was younger, I was as big a fan of the franchise as anyone. I got the DVD box sets. I watched the cartoons on Boomerang. And when I went to Six Flags Great Adventure - the theme park that was closest to where I lived - my favorite part was, without a doubt, the Looney Tunes-themed sections. So with that in mind, I thought, why NOT do a Looney Tunes attraction for Six Flags Great Adventure? Seeing as the park is also a source of nostalgia for me, it'd be a twofer. And who doesn't love twofers?

Thus, I present to you The Looney, Looney, Looney, Looney, Looney Bugs Bunny Ride. One thing that Six Flags Great Adventure lacks is family-friendly dark rides. It has one - Justice League: Battle For Metropolis - but ONLY one. A dark ride on par with Six Flags Over Georgia's Monster Mansion would be a welcome addition to the park... it would provide something that the whole family can enjoy. And who doesn't love Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, and the other Looney Tunes characters?

The attraction is located in Bugs Bunny National Park. Its entrance resembles a small cliff with a rabbit hole dug into it... presumably by Bugs Bunny, seeing as there are rabbit tracks leading to it and a shovel lying nearby. Wooden signs shaped like arrows point the way to the cliff, reading things like "THIS WAY TO BUGS' RABBIT HOLE" and "WALK THIS WAY (YOU WON'T REGRET IT)" in bold letters. Stepping into the rabbit hole, guests find themselves in a subterranean tunnel. On the dirt-covered walls occasionally hang another arrow-shaped sign encouraging us to walk further into the tunnel (among the things written on the sign are "KEEP WALKING", "FUN AHEAD" and "LONG LINE, ISN'T IT?"). The tunnel is dimly-lit, but there is SOME light, provided by candles... wait a second, those aren't candles, they're lit sticks of dynamite!

Eventually, the tunnel leads to a larger room, still subterranean in appearance but brighter-lit. It's none other than Bugs Bunny's living room. Boxes of carrots are scattered about. Framed pictures of carrots hang on the walls. In the center of the room is a large green armchair, and sitting in that armchair is Bugs Bunny himself, strumming a banjo. "What do they do on a rainy night in Rio? A rink-a-bink-a-bink-a, what do they do when there is no starry sky? No starry sky..." he sings as his eyes wander over to us. "Meh, what's up, docs? Welcome to my humble abode. I was just about to go out and have some fun. Ya wanna come with me? Good, good. Just head through dat door over on the left. I'll meet ya outside, okay?"

We walk through the door on the left, as Bugs instructed us, and arrive in a shack filled to the brim with ACME products. Anvils, disintegrating rays, boxes of bird seed, you name it. It's here that we board our ride vehicles - cars that look like giant carrots, complete with an orange paint job and a long green stem sticking out the back. Each carrot car fits six people (three rows of two). As we climb into the cars, Bugs' voice can be heard: "Looney-lookin' cars, aren't they? We're gonna have fun out there, but I don't want any of you gettin' hurt, so remember to stay seated with your hands, arms, feet, and legs inside the carrot at all times. And keep an eye on those kids. All right, let's get going!"

View attachment 630254
The cars look something like this.

The carrot car goes into motion, drifting through a pair of swinging doors and emerging outside. It's a beautiful day in the forest. Bugs reappears on our right, leaning against his mailbox. "Hey, what took ya so long?" he jokes. "I'm just kiddin'. What say we go lookin' for some fun? It's Rabbit Season, so I'm expectin' a few maroons to show up in the forest today..."

Turning away from Bugs, our carrot car takes us further into the forest. Signs reading "RABBIT SEASON" are nailed to trees. Eventually, we spot Elmer Fudd, creeping around the forest with a gun in his hands. Upon noticing us, he says, "Sssssh. Be vewy, vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbits. Hahahaha."

The carrot car follows him as he heads over to Bugs' rabbit hole and pokes his head in to see if there are any "wabbits" inside. Bugs, of course, nonchallantly wanders over munching on a carrot. Tapping Elmer on the rear, he asks, "Meh... whatcha doin', doc?", prompting Elmer to raise his head and say, "Oh, I'm hunting wabbits." "Ya don't say," Bugs replies. "Any luck?" Shaking his head, Elmer admits, "Not much... hey, wait a second!"

Elmer lifts up his gun, prompting Bugs to run off with a mischievous grin. The sound of gunshots can be heard as we race after Bugs. "Hee hee hee! What did I tell ya, folks? Ain't dis fun?" he asks us as we approach the entrance to a mine, the words "KEEP OUT (SIGNED, YOSEMITE SAM)" written on a sign atop it.

The mine is reminiscent of the Seven Dwarfs' mine sequence featured in many of Disney's Snow White attractions. Tweety Bird and Sylvester the Cat make a brief cameo here - Tweety is sitting in a birdcage hanging from the ceiling, and Sylvester is using a pickaxe to try and get the cage open so he can eat Tweety. Most of the mine is very dark, but dimly-lit gold nuggets poking out of the rocky walls and the occasional glowing eyes of a bat provide a bit of illumination. Eventually, we run into the mine's owner... who, as you might have guessed, is Yosemite Sam, a pickaxe in his left hand and a gun in his right. "What are y'all doin' in my mine?!" he demands. "This is private property! Didn't ya see the sign out front?! 'KEEP OUT' it says! 'KEEP OUT'!"

Before Sam can do whatever it is he plans on doing to us, there's suddenly a massive explosion behind him, knocking him off his feet and shaking the walls of the mine... and sending our carrot car down a mine shaft (actually an elevator) into another level of the mine below. Here, we learn just what - or rather, WHO - caused the explosion: Daffy Duck, who is standing next to a box of dynamite and now eagerly shoveling gold nuggets into a mine cart. "I'm rich! I'm wealthy! I'm comfortably well-off! Whoo-hoo!" he exclaims. "What in tarnation?! Mah mine is infested with trespassers!" Sam can be heard shouting. "I'LL BLAST YER HEAD OFF FOR THIS, DUCK!" The mine wall in front of us collapses, allowing us to make our escape.

Next, our carrot car leads us right to the farm where Foghorn Leghorn lives. We drive into the barn, startling all of the chickens inside and getting the attention of Barnyard Dog, who starts barking at us. Leaving the barn, we encounter Foghorn himself. "I say, where's the fire, folks?" the rooster asks. "You're dartin' around the farm like a Road Runner with a flamin' tailfeather! What, does your car have too much juice? Carrot juice! That's a joke, fellas!"

Our carrot car circles Foghorn, then ducks into a nearby clump of bushes and re-emerges... oddly enough, at a city zoo! Animals can be seen in large cages on either side of us. Suddenly, an alarm goes off, and a loudspeaker shouts, "Attention, zoo-goers! The Tasmanian Devil has just escaped from his cage! Please run around screaming at the top of your lungs until we somehow manage to fix the situation. Thank you." Shadows of fleeing zoo patrons are cast on the walls as we turn right and see the Tasmanian Devil wreaking havoc. Fortunately, Zookeeper Porky Pig is nearby with a large net... unfortunately, that's not enough to stop Taz. "Now, be a guh-geh-eh-guh-geh-good Tasmanian Devil and return to your cuh-ceh-eh-cuh-ceh-cage! Stop suh-speh-eh-suh-speh-spinning me around like this! You're muh-meh-eh-muh-meh-making me nuh-neh-eh-nuh-neh-nauseous!" the flusted pig protests as Taz drags him around.

Turning away from this little situation, we see Bugs again, peeking out from behind a signpost. "Hey, folks. How's your day been goin'?" he asks us. "I gave ol' Elmer the slip, but I know he'll be back. How's about we throw him off our trail a little?" As he speaks, he gestures towards one of the directional signs on the post. Unlike the others, which feature the names of animals, the sign reads "DESERT". Very peculiar...

Sure enough, by going in the direction that the sign points in, we're suddenly in the desert. Another, larger sign greets us, reading "WELCOME TO ROSWELL. HOPE YOU BROUGHT SOME WATER WITH YOU (CAUSE YOU WON'T FIND IT HERE)". Perched atop the sign is Beaky Buzzard, who upon noticing us says, "Uh, nope, nope, nope, I wouldn't go into the desert if I were you... nope, nope. Too hot out there. You'll get fried. Nope, nope..." Ignoring the buzzard's warnings, we continue into the desert. Scattered about are the remains of strange contraptions with the word "ACME" stenciled on them, blueprints, and boxes of "ACME Bird Seed". And yes, it is indeed very hot. Fortunately, a cliff overhead provides some shade... but look up and you'll see Wile E. Coyote standing on top, holding a rope from which hangs an enormous anvil. Where there's Wile E. Coyote, there's bound to be Road Runner... and sure enough, he zips up behind Wile E. and goes "Meep meep!", startling the coyote and causing him to let go of the rope. Down falls the anvil and it lands in our path, blocking it.

As if things couldn't get any stranger, a UFO appears overhead! Road Runner nervously dashes off, Wile E. giving chase after him, as our carrot car is caught in a tractor beam and lifted up (via another elevator).

Inside the UFO, we see Instant Martians working at control panels and riding around on scooters. Marvin the Martian is sitting in the captain's chair, K-9 faithfully standing next to him. "Welcome to my spaceship, Earthlings," he greets us. "You'll be happy to know that I do NOT plan to probe you or take you back to my home planet of Mars. Instead, I'll be doing a few harmless tests on you so I'll know what makes you Earthlings tick. It'll make things much easier for me when I conquer your planet. Isn't that lovely?" Our carrot car makes a left turn and approaches a large laser beam pointed right at us. It lights up. "Oh, dear. Your car has turned on my plutonium-powered laser beam. I knew making it motion-activated was a bad idea," Marvin laments. "Prepare for an earth-shattering kaboom!"

A gigantic explosion sends us flying out of the UFO, and we land in the middle of the forest where this big, crazy mess got started. Elmer has caught up with Bugs and has his gun pointed at him. "Any you wanna say before I bwast you, wabbit?" he demands. "Uh, just one thing, doc," Bugs replies nonchalantly. "Look up." "Oh, come on. You think I'm that dumb?" Elmer asks... just before each and every Instant Martian that was aboard the UFO land on top of him, followed by a dazed Marvin. "Maybe I should conquer Neptune instead..." the Martian groans. Bugs just snickers.

Turning away from this, we enter a tunnel that simulates the iconic "rings" featured at the beginning and end of every Looney Tunes short. At the end of the tunnel, the words "That's all, folks!" appear, followed by Porky Pig bursting through the "wall" and going, "Eh-buh-dee-eh-buh-dee-eh-buh-dee-That's all, folks!" The scene fades to black, and the "wall" in front of us opens up, revealing that it was actually a door, allowing our carrot car to enter the unload area, where we disembark.

With its very loose but fittingly looney storyline, large amount of gags, and appearances from your favorite Looney Tunes characters, The Looney, Looney, Looney, Looney, Looney, Looney Bugs Bunny Ride is bound to become a popular attraction that everyone who visits Six Flags Great Adventure will want to pay a visit at least once.

I'm loving this!

TheOriginalTiki

Some music to set the mood

Cinemassacre's Monster Madness: A Phase Two E Ticket for Epic Universe
maxresdefault-3.jpg

The concept of Monster Madness has always had a lot of potential for a theme park adaptation in my eyes, but up until this prompt I've always seen it as a perfect fit for a Halloween Horror Nights maze. While that may still be true, the classic anthology of horror movie reviews from Angry Video Game Nerd creator James Rolfe would still lend itself to a full blown E Ticket attraction in its own right, especially when my own personal nostalgia is involved. Monster Madness promises to be the light and comedic mirror image to the Universal Monsters dark ride, placing guests straight into the world of Rolfe's Angry Video Game Nerd as he fights his way through a cavalcade of iconic horror movie bad guys. Monster Madness will be a dream crossover extravaganza using the classic internet series as a framing device to go all in on crazy combinations of characters interacting with each other.

As far as the personal nostalgia goes, I feel like the Monster Madness series to me is like...Nostalgia-ception. I have a ton of fondness for horror and film history, as well as ironically enough some big high school-era nostalgia for the early "angry reviewers" of Youtube which James Rolfe spearheaded with his Nerd character. I think Monster Madness is easily some of the best content James has ever produced, and is truly an evergreen comfort series that I just keep coming back to and have for many years. The year compilation videos playlist has become a go-to "videos I fall asleep to" staple for me. There are many different layers of wistful memories associated both with the anthology series itself and the who's who of iconic films covered within it. By going a practical route with my concept and introducing it as a phase two E Ticket for the most anticipated land within Epic Universe, I truly think I've set myself apart with this one.
20220402_195426-jpg.630271
===========================================================================================================

Exterior/Library
wZq957.jpg

Hidden away in a back corner of the streets of the Universal Monsters Land sits an unassuming two story library. The library has an old time carnival banner over the old fashioned cobbled entrance that reads "Monster Madness", the only indication of the true terror to come. As guests step inside the library, they are greeted to a very musty smell, like a more extreme version of the Haunted Mansion foyer. Coming to their proper senses within the library, guests see the shelves are lined with different editions of iconic horror novels such as Frankenstein, The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, Stephen King's IT, the "Jaws " novel, and many more. As a matter of fact, one could say this portion of the queue acts as a mini museum of sorts, chronicling the publishing history o these beloved classics that have gone on to become the absolute cornerstones of the horror genre at large.

Getting deeper into the library, things start to take on a slightly more quirky turn as the shelves of classic literature make way for another kind of classic publication...at least for 80s and 90s kids the world over. This portion of the library is a full on Nintendo Power museum, featuring a gallery of different posters, back issues, comics, artwork, and more. These museum sections of the queue do a wonderful job of streamlining the traditional "switchback" process of a long line and promises an engaging and thematically enriching experience all the way through however long you have to wait.

Mike's Closet
ssrco,slim_fit_t_shirt,mens,fafafa:ca443f4786,front,square_product,600x600.u1.jpg

Walking into the storage closet of AVGN producer and former sidekick Mike Matei, things start to take a turn for the weird. Stacks of VHS copies of Elmo in Grouchland are piled high and low. There's a large poster of himself in a Fabio pose. Most noticeably though in this small but pivotal transitional room is a broken down and malfunctioning Inspector Gadget, trying to play Minecraft on an Ipad he's clasped to his cold and dying robot hands. "The...the most fun you can have in making Mine Crap..." Gadget tragically stammers "is...to make...brown bricks. Making brown bricks in mine crap is the most fun...you could possibly have. " Oh the poor, lost, miserable soul. Briefly before leaving the room, guests catch a glimpse of the infamous "Custer's Revenge" Atari 2600 game hidden behind a glass case.

Blockbuster Video
j5MQOesxLRkxAmGvTQ6boRCpjfL7vG.jpg

The next transition we come to through the closet is a brick by brick recreation of an old school 90s Blockbuster, on a "dark and stormy night" with Tiki Room style rainfall blasting through the windows. Guests wind through the individual genres, with special attention of course being paid to the extensive horror titles. On the TVs in the Blockbuster guests get their first hint at the true theme and inspiration for the attraction. A lighting strike comes on the screen and a black and white James Rolfe greets us, saying gleefully that "It's time for CineMasacre's....MONSTER MADNESS!!!" and explains to the guests that they're about to get a first hand tour of some of the greatest genres horror has to offer. The main point of this particular Monster Madness...unlike in previous seasons where James would break down different genres and sub-categories one film at a time throughout a whole month, this time we'll be focusing on each genre as a whole and really build on how multidimensional the concept of "horror" really is.

Nerd's Game Room
IMG-3537-JPG-angry-video-game-nerd-40458314-1522-1152.jpg

Stepping through the next room, true fans of the Angry Video Game Nerd are treated to a full on recreation of the famous Nerd Room where most of the series takes place. Everything is here, including the infamous tripod taped to the ceiling. Walking into this room, guests not only get the sensation of being in the middle of an AVGN episode, but also being behind the scenes of an episode's production as camera and mic wires are strewn haphazardly everywhere. Inside the NES is a copy of the "Friday the 13th" game. The TV the console is attached to however is the one thing in the room that's VERY different from the Nerd's usual set up. Taking notes from the corporate overlords at ScreenWave, James has decided to upgrade his TV to a giant full wall sized flat screen. The only problem is that the NES connecting to the TV in addition to all the faulty camera equipment wiring has caused the TV to go completely haywire. In an effect ripped straight out of the Runaway Railway preshow, we enter the screen in the final queue transition.

Through a short hallway shadowed in darkness, we see two "Game Over" screens on either side of the walls. One is the classic Friday the 13th NES screen which is very to the point and cuts to the chase.

YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS
ARE DEAD
GAME OVER

The other wall is the much more vulgar and descriptive screen that the Nerd conjured up in his review of the game.

YOU'RE DEAD
YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD
YOUR FAMILY'S DEAD

YOU SUCK AT LIFE
THE WHOLE WORLD HATES YOU
YOU'RE GOING TO HELL
DEAL WITH IT
GAME OVER

This contrast serves as a major Easter egg for AVGN fans and a visual introduction to the Nerd's style of humor. While "James" will be more present in the attraction in spirit, it wouldn't be a CineMasacre attraction without the star character making a few appearances along the way. The difference should be obvious, but just to be clear when I refer to James I'm referring to Rolfe as himself playing Master of Ceremonies for Monster Madness, and when I refer to The Nerd I'm of course talking about the character. Board James is an entirely different story, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. ;)
MV5BZTNiOGQxYTgtOTQyMi00MjFiLWFhYzItM2NjZTBjNmQ1NGUxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI4ODc2NDY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

From left to right: Kyle Justin, Mike Matei, James Rolfe, Bootsy Castner; The original Nerd crew

Speaking of bridges, one is indeed crossed to get into our final room of the queue, Camp Crystal Lake. Up on a hill, we see AAs of long departed Nerd collaborators Mike, Bootsy, and singer of the iconic AVGN theme song Kyle Justin. Kyle is coming up with a song on the fly that works in lyrics about being in an attraction as well as bits and pieces of safety spiel. Mike and Bootsy look utterly confused. Mike asks Bootsy who he thinks has lost it more, Kyle or Inspector Gadget?

Heading past a row of cabins, we find ourselves at a lonely dock where our boats are waiting to take us away. The ride system I've decided to go with is a water coaster featuring a hydraulic flume launch. That's right. I feel like the flume launch was one of my most divisive and ultimately rewarding moments this season, and I'm working it in here too. Most of the attraction will strictly be a dark ride, but the flume launch will be kicked up to a whole other level with the introduction of a dueling element for the attraction's finale. More on that later. For now let's take a seat on our very standard POTC style boats and get this show on the road!

Scene One: Camp Crystal Lake
276160233_526971802118916_1772730978024456404_n.jpg

Rounding a quick corner and into a thick patch of bushes, we get a jump scare right away as Jason Vorhees attacks our boat. Come to find out though, it's not us he's after, but the Nerd who's on the other side of the river trying to plea to Jason. "I was only kidding. The game isn't a steaming pile of buffalo turds. It's NOT a steaming pile of Buffalo turds." Jason leers at the Nerd, clearing not buying it.

Coming upon a patch of open field, we see a figure of Freddy Krueger in the distance. Using a project mapping wall obscured as a patch of trees, Freddy conjures up a GIANT shadow of himself to lunge at guests. "Wake up, NERD! My dream is your NIGHTMARE!!" he taunts. The shadow effect is lifted from an iconic moment in Freddy vs. Jason.
freddy_vs_jason_photo_21-939670803.jpg

After quickly passing by a crashed spaceship complete with a jumpscare from Jason X, guests head into a very thick patch of cornfields, guests hear the familiar roar of a chainsaw coming from all directions (utilizing Dolby ATMOS) This scene more plays on your expectations, for as much as you're expecting to see a Leatherface AA pop out from behind one of the stalks attacking you with a chainsaw, the actual moment never happens. It's a true exercise in suspense and lulls guests into an uneasy sense of unpredictability when it comes to the jump scares.

The final section of Camp Crystal Lake is what I like to call "Chucky's Valley of the Dolls". All kids of grotesque doll parts are completely strewn around the riverbanks. Some blinking at you, most just laying still with cracked heads and forced smiles. Without warning, several Chucky dolls will jump scare you from out of sand pits, the catch being that the jump scares are randomized making it harder to predict exactly when everyone's favorite killer doll is going to manifest himself. Rounding one final turn into a cave under a hill where a forced perspective Bates Motel looms ominously in the distance, we come upon our next scene.

Scene Two: Abbott and Costello Meet the Monsters
277888808_714877806192769_4134600308537845128_n.jpg

In this scene, guests float down a town in Transylvania which has a convenient river running right through the middle of it, even through some of the prominent buildings. Now isn't that handy! We begin the scene with a screen of Abbott and Costello running along the riverbanks, and an AA of Boris Karloff Frankenstein lumbering after them from the other side of the river. It's worth noting that this ENTIRE scene takes on a completely black and white/sepia toned look, really making it stand out from the other set pieces.

Heading inside the building's centerpiece church, we get a REALLY old-school Monster Mash, as in pre-Dracula old school. Through this church we see the 1920s interpretations of the Hunchback of Notre Dame (ringing bells with Abbott caught in the middle of them) and the Phantom of the Opera (Looming around the church organ as Costello is trying to do a song and dance gospel number to distract the other monsters) The Man Who Laughs is GLEEFULLY the only one in the audience, cheering on the madness.

Floating into another room from within the church, guests come face to face with a TRUE legendary battle. Bela Lugosi's Dracula is going up against Count Orlok of Nosferatu fame. Dracula is continually switching back and force from human to bat using an elaborate Pepper's Ghost effect. Orlok is cast in shadow, with the famous "staircase shadow" being a big centerpiece of this particular moment. A close up encounter with Orlok jumpscares us out of the scene and back into the heart of the Translvanian village. Abbott and Costello can be seen trying to hide from the dueling vampires in various coffins, but unfortunately for Costello he has found himself in an Iron Maiden and is desperately trying to get out.

A lone violin player can be heard playing Swan Lake as we float up. Suddenly a horse neighs and Gene Wilder's Dr. FRONK-anstein jump-scares us. It's not the guests he's upset at though, but rather AAs of the dynamic comedy duo who are on the other side of the river. "YOU FOOLS!!!" Fronkanstein yells. "With this much meta humor, you'll disrupt the fabric of the known universe. One can only take so much PARODY!!!" Beetlejuice sits in a fishing boat as we float along into the next scene. "Yea, I'm basically Universal's Deadpool and even I think this is too meta..."

Scene Three: The Art House
a24-horror-movies.jpg

It is here where the horrors of A24 and modern "Art House Horror" comes into focus, says James in narration. The A24 movies are all set in a literal "Art House" that has been flooded. Toni Collette from Hereditary is upside down, slamming her head against the ceiling in frustration. Florence Pugh in full May Queen gear from "Midsommar" can be seen agonizing in despair over the damaged art, with her cult followers imitating her every sob. The cast of It Comes At Night can be seen huddled around fully expecting a jump scare, but one never comes. The father in The Witch is frantically hunting for his daughter, blaming the flood on her witchcraft. Meanwhile, Robert Pattinson from The Lighthouse can be seen frantically trying to pick up a spilled can of beans which Willem Dafoe's sea captain is absolutely drilling into him over spilling. Wallace the horrific human/walrus hybrid from "Tusk" can be seen screaming in the water. The whole scene is a visual feast for fans of the current trend of A24's take on the horror genre. The Nerd however, is not so much of a fan, and can be seen openly lambasting the different A24 characters. "What the hell is that goofy Walrus guy supposed to be?!?" "Willem Dafoe as a Sea Captain? Is he auditioning for a live action Simpsons movie?" "Why is that family just sitting there?!? NOTHING IS HAPPENING!!!"

Intermission: Board James
hqdefault.jpg

It is here that the guests take a brief "Intermission" via an on-ride episode of "Board James", revered by many to be the best series Rolfe has ever done. (No...seriously....) In this series "Board James" (who is basically an overly happy version of James Rolfe's real life persona) can be seen waxing poetic about a variety of board games. The early episodes of the show are known for their comfort binge quality, while the later episodes were genuinely groundbreaking for featuring some truly compelling storytelling within the "Angry Review" genre.

The more important function that this intermission provides however, is a block brake to make sure two sets of cars on either of the two dueling water coaster tracks the cars are about to be launched on to can be lined up and properly/safely dispatched. So while waiting for all the boats to line up for the "Race", in one of two block brake rooms Board James will speak nerdy to you as he muses about either Call of Cthulhu or Mansion of Madness, two 80s board games that are connected to each other in cannon and are well known for bringing Lovecraft horror to a "modern" 80s audience. The rooms are simply a Pepper's Ghost projection of Board James with a physical set of the board game, the series super happy and upbeat music pipping away. The segment is programmed to cut off as soon as all four boats are safely aligned for the launch, at which point Board James (mildly annoyed) excuses himself and wishes you luck.

Scene Four: Boo! Haunted House

As the boats are launched into the coaster segment, guests find themselves on a plank by plank recreation of Banshee Boardwalk from Mario Kart 64 with a few other small Easter eggs thrown in. Projection mapped Boos try to distract us as we careen towards the haunted house in the middle of the boardwalk, with a banner over the entrance that simply reads "Boo! Haunted House" (a deep cut Nerd reference that was actually made into a full blown level in the Angry Video Game Nerd game)
https://www.postbot.com/img/sourceimages/boo-haunted-house-587d97faea9e9.jpeg
Perhaps the biggest jump scare of the whole attraction will be the carnivorous piano which traumatized 90s kids the world over in Super Mario 64. if you know, you know. The Skull Kid from Majora's Mask can also be seen ominously watching us from the rafters in a truly unsettling position for those who catch a glimpse of him. After making a lap around the course, guest drop off the boardwalk and into the grand finale of Monster Madness, a true "Game Changer" that Universal hopes to use as a prototype/testing ground for a future full blown attraction entirely revolving around giant monsters. That's right folks, it's time for the GODZILLA-THON!
hqdefault.jpg

Parade floats in a big warehouse. That's about as simple as I can describe how bringing the Godzilla monsters to life in an attraction format will work. Guests find themselves in the middle of an elaborate battle above the buildings of Tokyo, the skies drenched with fog and clouds. Forced perspective buildings loom in the distance and on the sides of the soundstage, appearing much more further away and taller than they really are. The trick here is to use the fog mixed with the fact that were not seeing the full bodies of any of the monsters but rather mostly from the arms up. With the parade float element, the large scale puppets can move around the sound stage MUCH more quickly than typical limited movement AAs. Here a monster mash of Godzilla, King Gidorah, Mothra (Flying overhead as an elaborate kite style puppet) and Mecha Godzilla can be seen going toe to toe with each other.

Things end on a truly bizarre and triumphant note though, as Giga-Gadget enters the fight. Giga Gadget is Inspector Gadget enlarged to Kaiju size and in full on rage mode. "The most fun you can have" Gadget exclaims "Is with brown...BRICKS!!!!" With that, a HUGE burst of brown Minecraft bricks erupts from the mouth of Gadget, sending the other monsters into submission. This scene is truly meant to be a testing ground for a new form of more mobile large scale set pieces and serves as a fitting grand climax for Monster Madness. Guests float under the building Gadget is looming over and back to unload.
e33b52c3ddde3d79af96529c1e772c1e.jpg

Last edited:

TwilightZone

Cinemassacre's Monster Madness: A Phase Two E Ticket for Epic Universe
maxresdefault-3.jpg

The concept of Monster Madness has always had a lot of potential for a theme park adaptation in my eyes, but up until this prompt I've always seen it as a perfect fit for a Halloween Horror Nights maze. While that may still be true, the classic anthology of horror movie reviews from Angry Video Game Nerd creator James Rolfe would still lend itself to a full blown E Ticket attraction in its own right, especially when my own personal nostalgia is involved. Monster Madness promises to be the light and comedic mirror image to the Universal Monsters dark ride, placing guests straight into the world of Rolfe's Angry Video Game Nerd as he fights his way through a cavalcade of iconic horror movie bad guys. Monster Madness will be a dream crossover extravaganza using the classic internet series as a framing device to go all in on crazy combinations of characters interacting with each other.

As far as the personal nostalgia goes, I feel like the Monster Madness series to me is like...Nostalgia-ception. I have a ton of fondness for horror and film history, as well as ironically enough some big high school-era nostalgia for the early "angry reviewers" of Youtube which James Rolfe spearheaded with his Nerd character. I think Monster Madness is easily some of the best content James has ever produced, and is truly an evergreen comfort series that I just keep coming back to and have for many years. The year compilation videos playlist has become a go-to "videos I fall asleep to" staple for me. There are many different layers of wistful memories associated both with the anthology series itself and the who's who of iconic films covered within it. By going a practical route with my concept and introducing it as a phase two E Ticket for the most anticipated land within Epic Universe, I truly think I've set myself apart with this one.
20220402_195426-jpg.630271
===========================================================================================================

I'm going to just keep adding to this since it's going to be A LOT of writing. I'll quote the post when it's in its finished form.​
As an AVGN fan I would love this.

Disney Warrior

56E7775E-14DC-4CAE-9A80-FAEFF354521C.jpeg

That’s right! Former Assist Trophy @Disney Warrior is joining the battle as an new DLC fighter!

Presenting to you:

Super Smash Bros: Ultimate Smash (大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズ:究極のスマッシュ)
FF265A24-E768-4EA8-BE51-35FB1B77237C.jpeg

Now, as you guys may or may not know, I love Nintendo. Heck, I was almost going to make a park based on Nintendo IPs. I’ve had a Smash Ultimate background for months now, the first Smash game I played was 3DS/WiiU in 2014, and Smash Bros also kinda exposed me to other franchises like Pokemon, Kirby, and Splatoon.

BC9893B1-7CBE-41B6-AF5A-0C60596C5055.jpeg

Because I am an evil fool, I am taking out the entirety of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Japan and replacing it with a Super Nintendo World expansion themed to Hyrule from TLOZ, with Smash Bros in between both areas, acting as a transition.

Outside Area and Queue:
AC7F9AA6-935A-479C-9085-1E9FA86886C8.jpeg

The area outside of the ride is themed to the All Star Rest Area, specifically the one from Melee with the Kirby music. Nearby, there is a restaurant and a shop where you can items themed around many different IPs such as Mario, Kirby, Zelda, and Pokemon. The queue is themed around a mishmash of different areas from Brawl’s Subspace Emissary such as Midair Stadium and the Research Facility.

The Ride:
952DE946-A15C-4FD5-AC49-AAF79ECDC62B.jpeg

This is a high-speed indoor Vekoma roller coaster ride not exactly suitable for young children. This ride is themed around the Original 12 Smashers joining forces to fight Master and Crazy Hand.
Upon heading out of the station, you are greeted with Mario and Luigi on the lift hill, and after heading down, you also see animatronics of Link, DK, Yoshi, Pikachu, Kirby, Ness, Samus, and all of the other Nintendo characters that were playable in the original game on N64. When the Hands appear, the coaster drops again, and then riders come to a scene where the Smash Ball appears, and all of the characters are now in their Final Smash form, the coaster launches, there are some inversions, and Master Hand and Crazy Hand are defeated. Riders are back in the station and exit back to Super Nintendo World.

Conclusion:
So that was my surprise presentation, I hope you guys like it. I only chose to include the Original 12 fighters because I didn’t want to oversaturate the ride with characters, and some of the characters are third party. (Unfortunately this means that many fan favorites are left out).
None of these images are mine!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom