One item to eat/drink from each world showcase country?

bayoumoon

Must haves for me are-
Canada : Cheddar Cheese Soup
USA : Funnel Cake (of course)
Mexico: Margarita
Japan: Tempura and Tuna Sashimi
France: just about any pastry will do =)

fyn

The Grand Marnier Slushie or the Grey Goose Lemon Slushie in France! Awesome! :animwink:

Two funny stories about those.

#1. When I had my Grand Manier slushie, I hadn't even walked 25 feet from the cart when, count them, 4, separate adults (all leaving respective kids with spouses a few feet away) ran up to me and asked these two same questions, in this exact order:

- "Where did you get that???"
<I drunkenly point to the cart, I had started my drinking 'round the world in Mexico>
- "Does it have alcohol???"
<I smile, and nod profusely, and watch them sprint to the cart>:ROFLOL:

#2. The Grand Marnier slushie is a distinct orange creme color, and I thought it was odd that the slushie serving CM's tongue was exactly that color. :lol:

By the way, I ended my drinking around the world over at the Cape May dinner buffet. Talk about amazing. I got *so* hungry from all that alcohol, and man did that hit the spot. I was literally about 8-9 drinks in the hole at that point, and the huge buffet helped me sober up a *ton*.

Eljay

Two funny stories about those.

#1. When I had my Grand Manier slushie, I hadn't even walked 25 feet from the cart when, count them, 4, separate adults (all leaving respective kids with spouses a few feet away) ran up to me and asked these two same questions, in this exact order:

- "Where did you get that???"
<I drunkenly point to the cart, I had started my drinking 'round the world in Mexico>
- "Does it have alcohol???"
<I smile, and nod profusely, and watch them sprint to the cart>:ROFLOL:

#2. The Grand Marnier slushie is a distinct orange creme color, and I thought it was odd that the slushie serving CM's tongue was exactly that color. :lol:

By the way, I ended my drinking around the world over at the Cape May dinner buffet. Talk about amazing. I got *so* hungry from all that alcohol, and man did that hit the spot. I was literally about 8-9 drinks in the hole at that point, and the huge buffet helped me sober up a *ton*.

I think they should open more booths with these, all around Epcot!;)

disney magic 06

Wow I've never heard of Gran Marnier or Grey Goose slushies before. They sound amazing! I can see I'll be visiting that cart if I can find it! :slurp:

PhilharMagician

Wow I've never heard of Gran Marnier or Grey Goose slushies before. They sound amazing! I can see I'll be visiting that cart if I can find it! :slurp:
It's in France, so look for the big metal tower. :animwink: :lol:

Don't worry I haven't noticed it yet either, but it should be easy to find. I wonder if I can make a ADR for the cart? :rolleyes:

DizneyPryncess

So this thread is interesting to me - this is something I've never done at Epcot. On my honeymoon in July, my fiance & I have decided to try this too. Thanks for the great idea!

I made a little sheet that has each country, so we can write down what we ate & drank in each country. I'm a scrapbooker...I have a need to document everything :)

dizneykev

I can't believe all of these posts and no one has mentioned my family's most favorite thing in all of World Showcase. It has to be the Conga drink in Mexico. It is usually served in both an over the rocks and slushie version, but is alcohol free. It is a mix of Orange, Pineapple, lime and cherry juices. On a hot day, nothing is more refreshing for us. I'm not sure I have ever made it past the Cantina without getting one.

Dizneykev

dixiegirl

Well, I knew I liked france for a reason!!! I must try thta next time we go!!!!

Which is in 15 DAYS!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOO!!!!!! SLUSHIE FOR ME!!!!

lpet11984

The cart is really easy to find-- it's the French wine cart, right next to the crepes booth. The grand mariner slush is like a drinkable creamsicle! Very good :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom