One item to eat/drink from each world showcase country?

bigkevvo

Original Poster
Hi All

I'm off to Florida for my second ever trip from the UK on June 13th and I cannot wait !!!!

While we're there, my partner and I have been thinking of having one thing to eat or drink in each country around the world showcase?

Any recommendations?!

Thanks! Kev :wave:

Disneykidder

Oh, so much to eat/drink, so little time!!

Def grab a frozen margarita from Mexico, chocolate croissant from France, eggroll in China. I'm not a beer person but my hubby says the speciality Germany ones with a stein, of course, are good.

Great, now i'm hungry!:)

Yanks07

Oooh, food, my fav. topic. Fish & Chips for sure. Champagne @ France, Anything in China, Dos Equis in Mexico. Thats why I love the Food & Wine Festival, so much to try, so little time. Have fun!!

LizziePooh

here's a few of my favorites:

school bread in Norway
*sake tasting in Japan*
champagne in France
wine flights in Germany/France/Italy

dragongirl

I tried doing this once. I started in Canada. Never made it all around the World Showcase before I got full. I was resigned to buying things to eat later by the time I got to China. But part of that was the fault of lunchtime coinciding with being in Germany and the Biergarten. :dazzle:

I always like to have the mint tea at Morocco and now I really want to try the Joy of Tea stand in China.

Eljay

The Grand Marnier Slushie or the Grey Goose Lemon Slushie in France! Awesome! :animwink:

The Smoked Salmon and chopped egg, open-face sandwich at the Bakery in Norway. :)

Kaki Gori, the snowcone with fruit-flavored topping in Japan. :)

The Vegetarian Platter in Morocco. :)

Enjoy! Have Fun! :wave:

daverube

After a long day of walking we like getting pints with a fruit and cheese board at the Rose & Crowne in the UK.

The WS has so many food options, there's something for everyone....and that's a good thing!!!

my 2 cents....

dave

MousDad

I tried doing this once. I started in Canada. Never made it all around the World Showcase before I got full. I was resigned to buying things to eat later by the time I got to China. But part of that was the fault of lunchtime coinciding with being in Germany and the Biergarten. :dazzle:

I always like to have the mint tea at Morocco and now I really want to try the Joy of Tea stand in China.

The mint iced tea at Marakesh is absolutely delicious, that is a fact.

disney21

My family and I did this on our last vacation. We used this as our lunch and were very full by the end! It's a TON of fun. here's what i'd recomend...
Mexico: a churro
Norway: ??
China: Eggrolls (so good)
Germany: Pretzels or the Bratwurst was good, too.!
Italy: Gelati
America: we skipped. :)
Japan: sushi (amazing).
Morocco: ?? (not fans )
France: a pastry :slurp:

hope you have a fun time!

LeeSeeBabe

Ya'll are forgetting, he's from UK! I'm sure he's had most of the beers that are at the Rose and Crown!! :p

I'd say Champagne in France, Saki in Japan, Shish-kabob in Morocco, Margarita in Mexico, Eggroll in China, Pastry in Norway....

DizneyPryncess

I agree w/most everything already said - French crepes, German beer, etc.

I will add that the vegetable tempura in Japan is amazing! That & some green tea would take care of that country for me.

jestrfyl

The BEST thing USED to be the Beavertails at Canada, but they have been discontinued. We loved having a beavertail and listening to Off Kilter (they inspired my daughter to learn bagpipes, which she does well). So it goes. The steaks in their better restaurant are quite good.

I love the sausages and beer in Germany and we all like the food in Morocco - now a favorite stop.

Being from the UK, I doubt the Rose & Crown will be interesting, EXCEPT it is the BEST place for Illuminations.

The Chinese food is OK. I don't care for most of the Japanese fare (my preferences, no comment on their quality). The pastries from France are good, but the lines can be annoying. The Mexican food is not bad, but the ambiance is good! Norway- you love it or you don't.

Our favorite special event is the Food & Wine festival - then you can REALLY eat, although they are small portions at Disney prices. The other good lace to eat is The Land - decent choices and portions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom