"One And Done" Attractions

DfromATX

I was quite surprised by how tame Expedition Everest was actually, it's more about the Yeti effects than about the thrill ride aspect. Might be worth giving a go next time you have a change. Space Mountain is actually quite slow as well, just feels fast because of the darkness.

You're probably right to steer clear of Rockin' Rollercoaster though!!

I disagree about Expedition Everest. I love it, don't get me wrong, but the backwards part makes me a little dizzy.

Raineman

I honestly can't think of any attraction at WDW that I wouldn't be willing to experience more than once. Having said that, the ones that are a solid "meh" for me will never have me standing in line longer than 10-15 minutes. My list of attractions I've never experienced, however, is somewhat extensive.

DfromATX

Peter Pan's Flight in MK. I did it for the first time this past year and, maybe it was because we waited in stand-by (as my family decided they wanted to do), but I was unimpressed.

We always rope drop that one. I want to ride it because it's a classic, but of course it's not worth waiting in a long line for or wasting a fast pass on (unless you have little kids, which we don't). So... while everyone else is heading to the mine train, we knock out PP and Pooh before they get too crowded (and we FP the mine train around 10).

European1992

Star Tours. It makes me sick by just remembering the smell it has. Oh god, the smell. I went on it twice and will never do it again. I needed an hour long recovery afterwards.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
There was a couple my lady and I avoided after our first ride in our WDW trip earlier this year..

1. FoP - Not necessarily by choice, but by the long lines. We fit in a ride on the last day and I wasn't all that impressed with the ride itself anyway.
2. Dinosaur! - In it's current state I felt like we were riding a carnival attraction. Okay, not that bad, but it wasn't in good shape. (running Carnotaurus wasn't working and I wouldn't be surprised if there were other major elements missing too.)
3. Mission: Space - Even on the side that doesn't spin, it's an experience I can do without.

~Tinkerbell~

I'm another one for Mission Space: Orange. The nausea I experienced after riding that was not something I wanted to repeat!

As someone who has not been to WDW since any of Pandora has been added, and I'm getting back into the forums, I'm surprised to see that Navi River has so many votes. Why is that?

BalooChicago

As someone who has not been to WDW since any of Pandora has been added, and I'm getting back into the forums, I'm surprised to see that Navi River has so many votes. Why is that?

I haven’t seen Avatar, maybe that’d make a difference.

To me it was short, had no obvious story, and only only one (albeit really good) interesting animatronic. Three Caballeros is a better boat ride.

Kate F

None and done: Speedway
One and done: JII

There are other rides I don’t care that much for, such as Kali and SDMT, but I’d still go on them. I’ve done JII once years ago and I have no desire to give it another go.

Kate F

One and done’s as far as shows go: Finding Nemo: The Musical and Rivers of Light. Rivers was underwhelming and Nemo just isn’t good.

Leo!

- Mission Space Orange: Felt horrible the rest of the day
- Monsters Inc laugh floor
- Tomorrowland Speedway

TARDIS

Rivers of light
Journey into imagination
Kali
Astro Orbiters of death (fear of heights hit me hard in this one)

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Everest and RnRC but it is because of a physical issue. Still, I had to try them once. Paid for both in discomfort the rest of the day.
Kali because I don't care for getting wet then walking around afterward.
None out of boredom that I can think of.
Only did HM a couple of times in our 30 plus years of WDW trips simply because I don't care for the whole death and haunts theme, but do realize it is many people's favorite, it just does nothing for me personally.
You must be fun at parties 🤪

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom