"One And Done" Attractions

epcotisbest

Everest and RnRC but it is because of a physical issue. Still, I had to try them once. Paid for both in discomfort the rest of the day.
Kali because I don't care for getting wet then walking around afterward.
None out of boredom that I can think of.
Only did HM a couple of times in our 30 plus years of WDW trips simply because I don't care for the whole death and haunts theme, but do realize it is many people's favorite, it just does nothing for me personally.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Are there any attractions that you did one time and have had no desire to do again?

On my first trip, I was so bored by the Hall Of Presidents that I've never set foot in there since.
Usually if im in an attraction that the subject matter doesn’t interest me I try to focus on the artform, technical aspects, consider the talent of the people who created it etc. This helps me not to be “bored” and I think has helped me gain some knowledge over the years.

Goofyernmost

Hall of Presidents is a classic I was always fascinated by the subtle movements of the AA's during the show.

I have a couple of none and done's.... Dumbo, Magic Carpet, those rockets on top of the Peoplemover and Tom Sawyer Island.

My one and done would be... Winnie the Pooh, Robinson Tree House, Space Mountain and Everest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smiley/OCD

Mine was mission space orange. Did it once at soft opening, haven't had the desire to do it again. Me and spinning, we don't get along.
Mine was mission space orange. Did it once at soft opening, haven't had the desire to do it again. Me and spinning, we don't get along.
I forgot about the orange...yeah, one and done...I guess I'm getting too old for this stuff.

Goofyernmost

Yeah, I have done the wimpy side, but the other side will always be a "none and done."
I used to do orange, but since I have mild COPD I found the during take of and the sling around the moon I had trouble breathing. If I remembered I just made an effort to inhale deeply during those times otherwise it would compress my chest cavity and cause it to be more of an effort to breath. Anyway, after a while I just figured that it wasn't worth the discomfort and went for the Green. Now that it is different I will have to try green again and see what it is like.

One reaction I had, which I had never done before or since, is when I rode Orange for the first time, when it was done, I loudly yelled out "AWESOME" in front of a Japanese Family. They looked at me kinda funny.

Last edited:

BoarderPhreak

Na'vi River Journey. In fact, I still haven't done it. 😆

Mission: Space for sure, LOL. Dinosaur is just a rough ride for no real return, IMO. I think I'm good with the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse too, and I've been on it more than I care to remember.

The_Jobu

As a non-American, some of the American focused ones were less interesting for me to ride again. I'm not going to say which, I dont want to debate the caliber of the attractions, I'm just saying for me personally, I'm glad they're there for other people to enjoy.

Enchanted Tales with Belle is certainly another example for me. Wasted a fastpass too...

RobWDW1971

Navi River thingy. I want that two minutes of my life back. If I had to wait at all for that ride it would have been the first time I would have gone to guest services and demanded my money back. Luckily I walked right on and the ride wasn't even worth that wait.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
I used to do orange, but since I have mild COPD I found the during take of and the sling around the moon I had trouble breathing. If I remembered I just made an effort to inhale deeply during those times otherwise it would compress my chest cavity and cause it to be more of an effort to breath. Anyway, after a while I just figured that it wasn't worth the discomfort and went for the Green. Now that it is different I will have to try green again and see what it is like.

One thing I did, which I had never done before or since, is when the rode Orange, when it was done, I loudly yelled out "AWESOME" in front of a Japanese Family. They looked at me kinda funny.
Beware, my dad (75), has high blood pressure and wanted to try Green... not good! He felt disoriented and nauseous afterwards.
Proceed with caution. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom