Once Was Enough.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Good Morning Folks.. As my title suggests,have you ever tried something at Disney ( food wise ) and swore never again,I'am talking Big time Yuck. Ive tried Peanut Butter way back and no way again.The Pretzel is another one,and wait for it.The Bagel. So do you have a " Once Was Enough " Eaterie at WDW.:(

Mrs.Toad

Paradiso 37. Once was enough. Nothing special. That menu has changed many times and that scares me. Also, we went once and it was expensive and not much different from a chain. I prefer Rainforest food wise and that isn't saying much, and am dying to try T-Rex, Fulton's,Portobello, Earl and some other stuff but my problem is I keep going to Raglan the most because we love it.

zurgandfriend

Aside from the turkey leg, which was like climbing Mount Fujiyama, once was enough, I would have to say some of the cold salads at Akerhaus and Biergarten. I love the Biergarten and we usually eat there every trip, however the cucumber dill salad, pickled red beet salad and cabbage salad as well as the herring salad, or whatever it was, at the Akerhaus are dishes I can live without.

LuLaSue

Good Morning Folks.. As my title suggests,have you ever tried something at Disney ( food wise ) and swore never again,I'am talking Big time Yuck. Ive tried Peanut Butter way back and no way again.The Pretzel is another one,and wait for it.The Bagel. So do you have a " Once Was Enough " Eaterie at WDW.:(
Bagel??? Pretzel??? REALLY??? WOW!
Okay I think my shock wore off.
My answer is....the Beverly....
I am not fussy, I just don't eat anything with a face. :cool:

HouCuseChickie

Ok.... I can't come up with anything right now, BUT.... Let's address this bagel aversion!

Some of it is who made the bagel and where it was made. Granted, I'm biased, but bagels in the NY metro area tend to taste different to me and haven a less bread feeling. Supposedly, it's due to the water. I've heard pizzerias dealing with the same issue with their dough should they try to set up shop outside the area.

littleroo

I found them dry,maybe I should have soaked them in alcohol overnight.:rolleyes:

You have to spread cream cheese on an everyrhing bagel and then put smiked salmon on top! I don't toast mine!!

The only thing I can think of that I wouldn't eat again are the ribs in T-rex:( Everything else is good with me:)

The only foods that I generally don't like are swiss cheese, rutabaga, anything with a wooden handle necessary for eating:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom