Once Upon a Time - TV Series

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I'm so looking forward to the new season! I have no ideas though--much as I love spoilers, I don't do a lot of deep thinking about where my shows might go. :p

Disneyfanman

Well, I was a little disappointed in the premier. It was a set up for the season, but...............I never had the same whoosh that I had last year. Still it was a good show. What did everyone think?

wdwmomof3

I loved it. I think the girl who plays Mulan is fantastic and she makes a beautiful Mulan. I hate that Rumpelstiltskin is still so mean. I thought his love for Bell would be enough to keep him from getting even with the Evil Queen, but I guess not. I also was happy that she lost her powers, but then when Emma touched her I think she regained them. It's kind of sad too that Snow and Charming are apart.... again. Magic is different now so this will be interesting. I have no clue who received the post card saying "broken", but I think it's Bea, Rumples son. I have read that some think he is also the father of Emma's son. We will have to wait and see, but I really do think its going to be a great season.

Mad Stitch

So we know from last season August had a typewriter in that box strapped to the back of his motorcycle, but what do you think was in it when August opened it for Neal? I doubt seeing a typewriter would be enough for Neal to change his mind about Emma.

DocMcHulk

So we know from last season August had a typewriter in that box strapped to the back of his motorcycle, but what do you think was in it when August opened it for Neal? I doubt seeing a typewriter would be enough for Neal to change his mind about Emma.
One speculation is a drawing of Rumples knife... and Neal is really Bay.

RyanSmith

I love this show too. This is the best show i ever watched. I have watched 1 season of this show and going to start second season. I hope for good one.

Darth Sidious

Authentically Disney Distinctly Chinese
I just started watching this on Netflix with my girlfriend. It is well written and fun to watch.

Might I add she started watching because she saw the advertisements on the WDW buses last week.

stevehousse

Does anyone know what happened to Pinocchio? Geppeto was in this past weeks episode, and it made me think what ever happened to the guy?

RonAnnArbor

Pinocchio turned back into the wooden boy -- but then we know that he has disappeared, most likely back in human form once the spell was lifted...they have not returned to this storyline at present...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom