On-Ride photos

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
by on-ride photos...I mean, pics that YOU have taken while on attractions or pictures that you have purchased (splash mt, test track, ToT, etc.) (does not just have to be Disney attractions)

Here's one that I took on Splash Mountain before heading to the Briar Patch...

Attachments

• dcp_0228a.jpg
    dcp_0228a.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 557

JLW11Hi

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
by on-ride photos...I mean, pics that YOU have taken while on attractions or pictures that you have purchased (splash mt, test track, ToT, etc.) (does not just have to be Disney attractions)

Here's one that I took on Splash Mountain before heading to the Briar Patch...

I took a picture just like that! (I guess every picture would look the same at the same spot:)

aim

Here's a pic my dad took of our picture at the end of Test Track. lol, That's me with my hands up! :lol:

Attachments

• dsc00324.jpg
    dsc00324.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 444

JonnyK

Originally posted by WDW*babe
Here's a pic my dad took of our picture at the end of Test Track. lol, That's me with my hands up! :lol:

Cool Pict, your bf looks DEAD LOL :lol: :lol:

FutureCEO

i have one on splash mountain when you went outside before you went inside for the drop. :lol: But it has the Castle and the Contempory with a rainbow because of the water. I would put it on here except that i don't have a scanner.

FutureCEO

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah i know! i think he was embarressed by me doing that! haha i love doing that! :p

I'm always doing that especially on splash mountain. on one of those on-ride photos i was seating in the first row, i blocked my dad's face (sitting behide me) out. :lol:

kevlightyear

Ok, for some reason, I find it like some sort of a challenge to take pictures on Test Track. Last December, the ride stopped right as we were about to go out onto the track. Here is my attempt to take a picture of the doors. I moved the camera :rolleyes: .

Attachments

• test%20track%201.jpg
    test%20track%201.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 403

kevlightyear

And here's one more from Test Track. This one I am quite proud of. Turns out, this scene is on the left hand side, and I was sitting on the right hand side of the car. I was pretty lucky.

Attachments

• test%20track.jpg
    test%20track.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 417

kevlightyear

Wow, those are pretty good!

Well thank you very much.

Back tracking in the ride, here's one more from my Fourth of July Trip (same trip as number two):

Attachments

• test%20track%202.jpg
    test%20track%202.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 408

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster

Hey WDW*babe...I don't know if you know this or not...
But..

Look at the wound up cords next to the car...see the hidden mickey?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom