On layoffs, very bad attendance, and Iger's legacy being one of disgrace

TheDisneyDaysOfOurLives

In the Parks
Yes
There was an article about life in the bubble " No sex, no fans but a lot of booze ".

I saw that article. If Disney would’ve opened up a gentleman’s club (with wings) next to the barbershop, they would’ve reported record revenues in Q3.

Strange that the high school next to Universal is called Dr Phillips and it's famous alumni Joey Fatone from N'Sync and Johnny Damon who used to play for the Red Sox.

I’m not sure what you’re getting at here. Maybe I’m not understanding something.

Lilofan

I saw that article. If Disney would’ve opened up a gentleman’s club (with wings) next to the barbershop, they would’ve reported record revenues in Q3.

I’m not sure what you’re getting at here. Maybe I’m not understanding something.
It's strange that Dr Phillips High is named that is next to Universal that's actually Metrowest area, but Dr Phillips is a few miles away right? I'm confused.

TheDisneyDaysOfOurLives

In the Parks
Yes
It's strange that Dr Phillips High is named that is next to Universal that's actually Metrowest area, but Dr Phillips is a few miles away right? I'm confused.

I wouldn't consider Universal to be in the Metrowest area. Universal is at the corner of Kirkman/Vineland (well, it begins there). Technically, it's in the Dr. Phillips/I-Drive area. I would definitely consider Dr. Phillips HS in the DP area (there's a neighborhood next to it called Orange Tree that is most definitely considered Dr. Phillips).

It can be quite confusing because it blurs quite a bit in that area.

Lilofan

Last edited:

KBLovedDisney

A question:

If Disney's financials are cratering such that there will be massive layoffs or sell-off of part of the company, then how can they afford to make all the 'woke' changes that is claimed to be coming since that will require huge outlays of money?
giphy.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom