OMG only 7 days to go!!!! How long for you??

disneyworld07

Wahoo!!! OK only 7 days to go!! We are staying at the POP Century Resort for 15 nights!!!
Had to come to the forums to vent some excitement as i am currently at work! lol!

How long for you guys??

Anyone else going around the same time?? Wahoo 7 days to go!!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: yey! I love Disney! x

krueg66

Heading over there on Friday for the weekend. We're staying at Saratoga Springs. First time staying at that resort so we are psyched! Just be ready for the heat...it is brutal down here right now!!

Upvote 0

MandyJ72

7 days & 13hrs until plane leaves for us but that works out at 6 1/2 sleeps according to the kids (have to get up in the middle of the night) so they are counting sleeps!!

Flight tickets arrived today and am soooooooo excited!!

M
x

Upvote 0

Ella's Mommy

I'm not going until Sept 13th:cry: but hearing that other people are leaving shortly is still sooooooo exciting. Is that weird? I get excited for them cause I know the feeling they will have once they touch down at MCO or drive through the welcome gate!!!!!!!:wave: :wave: :wave: Have a great time everyone and dont forget to report the minute you return home. Also stay hydrated!!!!!:cool: It can be brutal in the summer:wave:

Upvote 0

KCBroadway

Originally posted by ThinkTink721:
When you return, please let us know how your stay at Pop goes...
We are going there for 9 days in Sept.:D
:wave:

My husband and I stayed at Pop the past two years and LOVED it. It's a fun hotel - Lots of eye-catching architecture. I guess it really depends what you're looking at doing there. We mainly use the hotel to sleep/shower. We're pretty active and stay at the parks most of the day. It's got a decent food court / gift shop and the pools are nice. Make sure you take time to walk around the resort and see the different areas. There are lots of fun photo ops! The bus service was also fine. We found that they came pretty quickly. Have a great time! We're so excited to go back......2 days! Woo Hoo!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom